chapter 1: a meeting and a mission

I do not own this shit (mha), I'm a non-native speaker, so please do not hate on my crappy english... if you see any mistakes please say it in the comments. there will be some smut but it is not the story's main focus... oh, and there will be some cussing in this story ~bye

Keigo's head hurt like hell, he had an amazing night out with Mirko, but he was regretting drinking so much. 

"So we decided that Hawks will go"

When Keigo heard his hero name he looked up. He wasn't really paying attention. "uhhhhh, what?" 

Endeavor looked at him "you are going to do an undercover mission"

"wait, I didn't say yes to this?! I-"

Someone from the hero commision interupded him "we pay you, so shut it"

"now for some other-" Keigo tuned out, thinking about this mission. 

Endeavor knew Keigo's bad habbit of never paying attention in meetings, so he prepared a folder with the information about the mission. He softly pushed the folder to Keigo. 

Keigo looked thankfull to Endeavor, but the smile on his face dissapeared when he read the details of the mission. He had to go undercover in the new villain organisation, LoV! He heard that the leader of the group was a bossy manchild and that he serounded himself with psycho's.  He didn't look forward to this mission.

"and that was everything" slowly everyone started to leave. Keigo took the folder, and flew out of the window. [a/n dramma queen]

~~~

Once he arrived at his apartment, he looked disappointed at the mess he made last night. It wasn't his brightest moment. 

When he looked in to the folder again he saw that he couldn't contact anyone of his friends during the mission. It took almost all of his self-control not to take refuge in alcohol. He sighted, he should call Mirko.

Before he could look for his phone, someone knocked on his door.

"Kei~ its me" Keigo swiftly opened the door, before his friend kicked it in. (She had done it before, saying that he should've opened it faster.)

"Why the long face, hon."

Hawks told Mirko aobut the mission

"THOSE DICKHEADS! ARE THEY SIRIOUSLY SENDING YOU TO A BASE FILLED WITH VILLAINS?"

"Calm down Hothead, its going to be fine" 

...

"why are you even here, i thought you had a date"

Mirko blushed "thats why I'm here, I don't know what to do... I don't even know what she likes" 

"You guy's have been chatting for four months, how do you not know what she likes?!"

"urghhh, I don't know"

"does she like animals?"

"yes, she is a big cat lover, I think that she can compare with Aizawa in her obsession"

Keigo chuckled "why don't you go to a cat cafe with her?"

"Your a genius!" Mirka jumped up from the couch

"can you stop jumping, the downstairs neighbors complain about the noise"

"sorry~"

Mirko looked at the time "shit its almost three a clock, I have to go"

"bye Mirko, good luck"

"bye Kei"