White-veil occasion | Yelena x Kate

"I look like a pastry," Yelena groans and she models another dress, she lost count by thirteen. Turns out that finding the perfect wedding dress would be Yelena's hardest mission so far.

"You look amazing, honey," Kate says in awe as she takes in the puffy, cream-white gown that falls around her fiancée in a soft looking cloud.

"Babe you've said that to every dress so far," Yelena deadpans and pinches the bridge of her nose.

"And I meant it every time!" Kate defends with an excited bounce in the shop's sofa. She was holding on to one of the decorative pillows to ground herself, and to stop herself from running up to her bride-to-be-and smack their lips together—again.

"I still don't understand why she's here, isn't it bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress?" Peter questions for maybe the third time today and Yelena tries her best to hold back her groan—she really did—but it escapes her grasp anyways.

"The question is why are all of you here? I only asked Kate and Natasha to accompany me, you guys just tagged along." she points at the three pair of teenagers next to Kate, one of them that she's only met once before. "And do I look like a stupid heterosexual that believe in superstitions?"

"Right now, yes," Peter releases under his breath, but judging by the death glare on Yelena's face, he guesses she heard him anyways.

Yelena groans—again—as she lifts up the puffy pastry and makes her way back to the dressing room. "On to dress 552!"

The lady who were helping them was already waiting with another option for Yelena to try. This time a much simpler dress.

"Did you get it?" Peter asks as he leans forward from the sofa to make eye contact with Wanda that was sitting on the other side.

"I'm airdropping it to you right now."

"Wait get what? What did I miss?" Kate looks from Peter to Wanda, then back to Peter.

When he was too caught up in his phone to answer, MJ spoke up for him, "He's paying Wanda to take pictures of Yelena in the worst dresses so he can add them in his blackmail file."

"Oh it makes so much sense why you wanted to tag along so bad now," Kate shakes her head with a giggle.

This blackmail pictures was nothing new to her, Yelena and Peter have been taking awful pictures of each other for years now, always trying to step up the others game. They'd use the pictures as a free card to get out of whatever plans were made or to make the other person do their chores. A system both of them took advantage of whenever they had the chance.

One year as a christmas present, Natasha hacked into both of their phones and made a powerpoint with the best (worst) pictures and showed it at Tony's anual christmas party for the team. It was the peak of everyone's year. Except for Yelena's and Peter's that is.

"Why is he paying Wanda though? Isn't the rule that it has to be taken by either one of you?" Kamala asks as her attention finally turns from Lucky and Fanny to the conversation at hand.

"What she doesn't know won't kill her," Peter says smugly as he leans back on the sofa in satisfaction.

"And who says one of us won't tell her?" Natasha challenges, raising one of her eyebrows before she looks to the dressing room Yelena is in.

"You wouldn't," Peter says back, but it's clear by his expression that he just realized this was a possibility.

"Why wouldn't I tell my fiancée about it?" Kate plays along and gives Peter the best questioning face she can fake.