a quick nut?🔞

Chapter two)

WARNING ⚠️
mature content, it has smut 🔞 including some fantasies. don't read of you are uncomfortable .
It has nothing to do with thr characters real persona. take it easy!

___________
slow step, zero percentage nervous state, strong gaze..
Jzee walked towards the boy who just stood there bitting his lips, time to time while checking the girl out.

Jzee can sense the boy's confidence so she just thought of having a little fun cause why not?

the slow step stopped making the boy a bit disappointed till she ripped the strap of her top. but to her surprise the boy didn't even change his expression a bit nor he shifted the eyes from her.

acting cool she slowly let the top slide in the ground revealing herself in just bikinis infron of the boy. she smirked while noticing the boy observe her head to toe .

feeling satisfied she moved towards him with such a seductive catwalk. he didn't notice when he has started bitting his own lips harder till the girl reached over him to let his nose smell the attractive scant of her body.

he looked directly in her eyes and she didn't hesitate before aggressively tearing the bra apart. standing half naked in front of him.

he just took a glance before standing still making her frustrated. she rolled her eyes before smiling a bit then pulling off the last piece of clothe she was wearing that time.

she could clearly see the huge bulge complementing her effect on the man but before she could do or say anything he turned around and placed a pillow before taking out a blanket from the wardrobe.

the girl was completely in shock when she saw him lying in the bed pulling the blanket over him before closing his eyes.

at this point she was completely anger trying to process what just happened.

"HELLO?" she almost yelled only get a reply as "what? do you need anything?" from him.

she aggressively pulled the blanket off of him before standing still.

"I'm naked" she tried to say in calm tune.
"So?" that's all he replied as if it was completely fine and nothings weird.

"are you for real?" at this point she extremely felt embarrassed and slowly let the blanket cover her body which she was holding.

"what do you mean?" he replied totally acting fool.

"you think you are cool?" she tried her best to not feel insecure after years.

"girl, it's almost midnight. are u going to sleep or not?" He asked ignoring the whole topic and she stood there for a moment before deciding to not feel disturbed by just a random boy.

"not until I get what I want!" she smirked making him raise the eyebrows.

"what do you want by the way?" He replied before putting his hand behind his head looking straight to her eyes.

"I know you are not what you are trying to show, and I am desperate" she admitted cause she strongly believe what she assumed can't be wrong at all.

"what am I?" he asked deep down knowing what she was talking about.

"I saw you!" her voice wasn't flirty or savage anymore, it was totally uneven. a whisper with blank straight face. he can sense the tense but he isn't surprised at all so.