Chapter 13: "A Family Reunion".

AN: I am back guys yet again with a chapter. I'm so sorry for delaying this chapter. It took me too long to write it as I was not free. So let's start without wasting any time.

Summary: In the last chapter we saw that Ash had mastered the control on his Aura powers. On the other hand there was a party conducted to celebrate Kalos Queen Serena's birthday which was crashed by Felix the Poke'mon thief.

Tale Continues...

"Water Shuriken" Voice yells.....

the attack hits the ground creating a mist of dust causing Felix to step backwards. As the dust settles down.....

Everyone saw Ash standing in front of Serena taking a protective stance.

"You fucking dare to touch her" says Ash in a threatening voice.

"Aha, the champion is here himself. It would be a bonus to steal your strong Pokemon as well" Felix said.

"You think you're that strong enough to defeat me" Ash says.

"Don't test me boy get out of my way or you'll regret this" Felix threatens.

"It's time to kick your punk ass down" Ash yells in anger.

"As you wish" Felix replies with rage.

"Malamar return" Felix calls the physic type back.

"Blaziken rock them" he tosses another pokeball.

"Greninja I choose you" Ash yells.

Felix touches the button on his belt revealing the mega evolution 🧬 stone.
"Let's show them our true colours, Blaziken Mega evolve"

Ash and Greninja clinch their fist. "Now together let's show them the power of Ash-Greninja"
"Ninja" the frog Pokémon yells. Together they transform into Ash-Greninja.

"Ash!" Serena holds his hand with a concerned look.

"Stay back Serena leave it on me" Ash assures her.

"Blaziken use flamethrower" Felix commands.

"Dodge it" Ash instructs.

" Damn it They're too fast" Felix murmurs. "But this won't stop us"

"Use fire spin" Felix yells.

"Greninja use double team" Ash commands.

Time skip: after a few minutes.

"Time to wrap this up, use water shuriken" Ash yells.

Greninja hits the giant water shuriken on Blaziken causing the fire type to faint.

"No way I can't lose" Felix falls to his knees.

Suddenly the doors of the hall break open and the police enters the hall.
"Hands up everyone" They besiege everyone.

Officer Jenny handcuffs Felix and siezes all his Pokémon. "Common old friend let's go to the dungeon you'll be more than happy there" she says while dragging Felix away.

Now with Ash and Serena:

"Ash you're back. I missed you so much" Serena pulls Ash into a bone crushing hug. After again being away from his boyfriend for another year she felt very upset but now she felt like all of her worries were gone. Ash hugs her back caressing her hair.

"I missed you too, you are the only hope of my strength, Serena" Ash says. As they part from the hug Ash was pulled into another bone crushing hug by his mother Delia.

"Ash my boy welcome back" Delia sobs.
"I missed you mom and I'm not alone. I've brought someone else back with me who is waiting for you in that room" Ash says.

Delia looks at him in a look of confusion.
"Go there you'll know it's a surprise for you" Ash adds.

Delia felt very nervous while walking towards the room which Ash had mentioned, she felt like her heart was racing very fast. Slowly she opens the door. To her surprise she found her husband Red Ketchum standing in front of him.

"Hello, My love" Red greets with a warm smile.

Delia steps back in surprise. "No way it can't be" she bursts into tears. Red pulls her in embrace.

"Whe- where were you for so long? Why didn't you inform me, why didn't you come to meet me and as" Delia sobbed.

"Shhsh I'll explain everything to you afterwards" red says as he squeezes Delia's arms.

With Ash & Serena:

"So this way I met my father" Ash finished.

Ash and Serena were surrounded by the group of their friends. Ash explained the whole story about how he met his father on the Mt Silver and how they trained to control Ash's Aura powers.

"Hmm I see you've got yourself a girlfriend as well Oak tree" Ash teased Gary.

Gary and Misty blushed hard hearing this who were holding their hands.

"You know I liked the dense Ashy boy more" Gary says.

"So tell me who proposed first?" Ash asked in a curious tone.

"Well, Gary was the first who proposed" said Misty blushing.

Ash looked at Misty with a smile. "I'm happy for you both"

"Well she is very hothead and stubborn to handle sometimes" Gary whispered to Ash.

Suddenly Gary was hit with a mallet. "I heard that come with me and I'll show you" Misty said with anger while dragging Gary away.

"Holy shit, she is indeed very hothead" Ash gasped. While everyone laughed.

Ash held Serena's hand and kissed it. "So now let's celebrate your birthday my love" Serena blushed hard at this move. As everyone entered the main hall for the cake cutting.

After the cake cutting Ash tied a diamond necklace to Serena's neck at which she gasped. "Oh my Gosh! Ash its beautiful" Serena gasped. "Not beautiful as you though" Ash said. "It must be really expensive" Serena says. "Nope nothing expensive than yours smile" Ash and Serena placed their foreheads against each other and slowly kissed each other while others clapped.

Grace's eyes were filled with tears of happiness after seeing her daughter happy and active again.

Meanwhile in an underground place:

"Damn it! now how can I stop them" a man slams his hands on the table.

"Call the team leaders from all the regions at once and schedule a meeting very soon we shall take a way out of this very soon!" the man commands his servant.

"Yes sir" servant replies and slams the door.

The man clunches his fist. "See you very soon ketchum"

To be continued....

Ending note: Well that's for now. I shall be right back ya very soon with a new chapter with more interesting plots now opening up. Guys sorry about that fight between Greninja and Blaziken I didn't had much in my mind to write that's why I decided to skip that part and top of that it would have made the chapter too long as I mentioned earlier. I'm really thankful to everyone for the love and support you've shown this book. We have now more than 3.5 k reads! that's awesome.

Till next time.....