1 ~ Crash Land

Dreams are Italic.

☠️🩸☠️🩸

-Dream Start- 

Alice stands once again in the dark woods, but something was different, before her, in the middle of the clearing, was a small cottage, she never dreamed of this before, it was always the woods, she slowly walks towards the wooden door and turns the knob, the door creaks open and inside was a very homey environment, full of warmth, of love, the fireplace crackled lightly, and the smell of food cooking filled Alice nose, there was a table, big enough for a small family, the fireplace  was right next to it, as if it keeping the small family's meal warm till they inhabit the table.

A yearning feel builds up in Alice's chest, the ache for a family of her own, she sighs softly and continues to look around, she sees a cloth curtain dividing the rooms, she pulls back 1 curtain and sees a bathroom, she frowns at this, cottages normally have the bathrooms outside, but this looked like a working bathtub and toilet, everything looked functional, she pulls the curtain closed and moves to the other 1.

She gasps softly as she sees a beautiful bedroom with a king-sized bed, it looked like it nearly took over the entire room, she moves to the edge of the bed as she notices something shining in the light, she frowns when she sees cuffs on the bed, shuddering in fear and excitement, she backs away and bumps into a chair and scrambles to get away.

Once again, arms wrap around her, and the familiar growl was back, "hello again... Pet," her beast purrs against her ear.

Trembling strongly, Alice gasps at the feeling of being back in her Beast's arms, she missed him greatly, "hmm, welcome home," her Beast whispers and grins against her ear, Alice frowns, "home?" She whispers.

Her Beast turns her around to face him, gripping her upper arms, "our home," facing her Beast, she finally sees him, Riddick! His eyes shining against the fire glow, his grip lightens, and he massages her muscles.

"I have waited... so long," he states as she slowly guides her backwards, Alice could barely function, she was trapped in his intense gaze, she did not even realize where he was leading her... to the bedroom!

"Waited for what?" She whispers, then yelps when she falls back against the bed and gasps when he climbs on top of her, trapping her under him with his body.

He grins and buries his face in her neck, inhaling deeply and sighs in content as he lifts hi9s head to look down at her, capturing her once again with his eyes.

"For you."

Alice shuddering softly and frowns at him, "but I do not even know you."

Leaning closer till their nose touch, her Beast gives her a devilish grin, "you will, Pet."

(The Cabin, the Kitchen, Fireplace, Bed, Bathroom and Cuffs that Riddick uses on Alice, when Alice is being well, Naughty

(The Cabin, the Kitchen, Fireplace, Bed, Bathroom and Cuffs that Riddick uses on Alice, when Alice is being well, Naughty)