climax 1

Emilia pov .....

Everything is under my control....by thinking about this ..........
Now I stood up from my chair and walked towards Robert ....

Me: now it's Vihara's turn .....right jack ...
( Jack stood up)

Jack: yes di.....let's play

Me: Robert did you know ....your sister is a whore.......( Hooo) sorry ....she is a playgirl 

Vihara: that's none of your business bitch

Me: jack ....did she calling me bitch ......😭😭😭😭( Fake crying)
Bad manners sweety .......

Vihara: ohhh....really isn't your brother more than me.....
Bitch control your brother seeds before ..... calling me whore ........

( Mia was smirking)

Jack: my seeds hahha ..... wasn't you ready to spread legs for them

Vihara: yeah ....why ....do you wanna fuck me now

Jack: fucking you .....( Hahha )
Not again sweetheart.......

Vihara: hoo ......I feel bad for her .....riksha Malhotra right ..........
Pure soul ....she is waiting for you .....but you are sleeping with someone less
( vihara smiled whereas jack was feeling guilty)

(Someone smiling behind them )

Mehara: ( kissed jack infront of everyone )

Vihara : .....wow not again ????
( she rolled her eyes )

Mehara: why ...is kissing your fiance is illegal
( she said where as vihara was shocked )

Vihara: fiance ....no I meet riksha Malhotra......you are not riksha Malhotra......right jack
( she asked him whereas jack was checking mehara )

Jack : sweet kiss ......I missed this kiss
Baby .... welcome
( Both jack and mehara was smiling)

Vihara: what's going on here ......
( she asked curiously)

Jack: let me explain you everything.......

Jack pov
When I told you everything about riksha was in aboard ......i know you will meet riksha ....so I told her to everything.......and the one you met wasn't riksha but her twin sister.......

Vihara: so what .....riksha .....listen carefully.....he sleeps with other girls .....

Mehara : let me tell you .......vihara did jack force you to have drugs .....or did jack force you to have sex .....when you are interested in having affair with him........ didn't you already got engaged with someone before having sex with Jack .........
This means you are also wrong .....
And one more thing even it's 21 century.....i still possessive on him.......
That's why ...when he told me everything......i wanted to break our relationship.......but my jack changed a lot just for our future......moreover .....he donated his money to every girl he spread time with ........
What about you vihara .....did you forget to tell you ex about your affairs.......

And don't compare my jack with your brother...... because even he is playboy .......he didn't try to kill me ......and killed his own blood .......

Mehara : your brother is far more worst than I ever saw ......he just  want a girl to have sex and he used Mia di just for her money .....where is love ....here......

Vihara: love ????
( she started laughing)

Vihara : so .....what's love .....???
Miss rikha .....

Riksha Malhotra: ....I maybe lack in everything......when it's come to love .....I am so  possessive  in this  .....have you ever love someone vihara .....
If you ever love ....then you will never ask me this question.......
It's easy to become silver spoon with hardwork .......
It's hard to get love from someone who don't love you back
Love is all about breaking boundaries within us .....no boundaries.....no aloness ......no sad .....
Become love gives you everything......

True love has everything hurt ,wounds ,sad , happy,endless love ,care , protection......

Vihara: love is all about satisfaction with each other.......
Did you get this ......miss losser ....

Robert: will you please stup up for a min
( while saying this he went towards Mia while holding her hands )

Robert : tell me where is she ......
( Mia started laughing)

Mia: now you want her .....where were you when she needed you

Robert : give me my daughter back ....Mia

Mia: sorry ....but she is only my daughter.....

Robert : she is my blood .....

Mia: your blood .....fuck you

Mia: I am done .....it's done now ....police take them .......and make sure no one comes out

Judgement......time
Judge: is this true ....you wanted to kill your wife ...  
Robert: yes
Judge: judgement time ....everyone stand up ....

Judge pov .....
Everything is clear ......the money they stole will be returns back to mr.willams......
For everything lies and stolen crimes ....they will be in life prison and no more change in reducing they prison life and if they try to excape then they will hanged ......

Mia pov .
Everything is completed now .....
That person who breaks my heart......will never.......be happy again .......
Even after this I still miss him .....
I really love him ....but he only loved my money .....