Chapter 10

Kate POV

I am currently being chased on my front lawn by an angry and wet Kian. Quickly, I hide in one of my bushes and giggle at his attempts to find me. Haha what a fucking idiot!!!

I was about to make a run for it again when a sudden noise coming from my street startled me. I look and see a group of teenagers running towards Kian screaming "OMFG KIAN WE FOUND YOU!!!!" and "KIAN HAVRE MY BABIES!!!!"

At first I thought it was just a bunch of fangirls, but that was until I saw that each of them had a gun in the waistbands of their skinny jeans and highwaisted shorts...typical.

Kian, being the oblivious idiot he is, didn't notice anything suspicious at all. But let's just say that...SOMEONES GONNA DIEE!! Sorry, too extreme?? Oh well.

Kian instinctively greeted them with kisses on the cheek and selfies. I groaned and ran over to them. Automatically I punched the first girl in the face, making her nose bleed. Ha bitch.

"Kate, what the hell?!" Kian screamed.

"Kian, get inside...now." I told him quietly.

He refused and insisted on helping up his 'fan'/imposter bitch.

"Son of a bitch..." I muttered to myself quietly. I knew what I had to do. I sighed and crept behind Kian and pressure pointed his neck, immediately making him pass out.

"Now that that's out of the way, Bring it on bitches." I told the 3 girls.

Almost immediately, they charged towards me with their guns and knives.

(CAUTION!! IT GETS PRETTY GRAPHIC HERE SOOOO YEAH )

I successfully dodged them and made a be-line to Kian and dragged him inside as fast as I could. Once he was inside I locked him inside and ran towards my ladder that I have propped up on the side of my condo.

After I climbed up, I ran to the edge where I had my SR-25 sniper rifle. I carefully took it out of its carrying bag and said " I knew you would come in handy, Sharkisha." What?? That's what I named her.

Those stupid bitches were still trying to break into my condo, which is a bad thing because they were underneath me, and I couldn't get a clear shot at any of them. I needed to get them away from the front of the condo, so I needed a distraction. I grabbed a rock and threw it at the bush I was previously hiding in.

Once I did that the idiots thought I was in the bush, so I got ready and put my silencer attachment on Sharkisha. I looked through the telescope and aimed at one of the girls that was about to ambush the bush.

I took a deep breath and breathed in. When I exhaled I pulled the trigger. I closed my eyes because I honestly couldn't stand the fact that every time that I pulled that trigger, I took someone's life and snatched it away from them, but I knew what I had to to do.

I opened my eyes as a tear escaped my eye. I saw her. Laying there, lifeless. I repeated the same thing for the other two. No survivors. I had three bodies to dispose of now and the aftermath was extremely messy... All headshots.

After I got my boss to send someone to clean up the little mess on my front lawn, I went inside and tended to Kian.

"Kian??!!" I called out. He wasn't where I left him.weird.

My worries were relieved when I saw him standing in my living room. "What did you do to them?" Kian asked quietly. "What are you talking about?" I asked confusedly.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO TO THEM?!" He screamed at me