Meeting Up.(childhood)

You are sitting in a oak tree with
butterflies.You were actually called "the R&B troll" because you like soft songs even though you are a Pop Troll. You like singing this song so much that you can't get it of your head . It's actually called Snooze by SZA. Then you started singing the song.

(Sorry, I don't know how to paste the lyrics)

While for Floyd he was on the other side of the tree. He was composing a new song for the band. Then , he heard someone singing. "Wow,that voice sounds like a hummingbird singing" , he thought.

When you are finished singing , then you hear someone singing.

"Wow, that sounds like an angel singing. I think it's a male troll ", you thought.

(Play the song buds 😎)

When he sings , it's like heaven . It made you think it's a harmonious melody . It like make you wanna snooze. (Get it "snooze"😂)

Then, you tried to follow the voice , then you found another troll. He has like this beautiful hot pink hair. You actually blush like 100 shades of pink. Then , your scarf blown away by a strong breeze. The troll actually caught it. When he sees you and you made eye contact with him. It feels good , very good.

F -"Hi , is this yours?",he asked.

Y -"Yes, thank you",you thanked.

F - " Is it you who singing that song " he asked.

Y -"And is it you who is singing that song"

F&Y - "Yes!" , the both of you exclaimed.

You both blush a little.

Y - "Hi , I'm (Y/N)", she said.

F - " I'm Floyd" , he said.

Y - "Wait, 'the' Floyd ? From Brozone ?",she asked

F - "Yeah" he said.

She blushed because of the hot pink hair.

Y - "I like your hair " she said while blushing.

F - "Thanks" he thanked.

F - " Oh man, I am sorry. I need to go for a show tonight" he said.

Y - "I hope you have a great show tonight" she said sweetly.

F - "Hey , I got an idea. Maybe you can come to the show tonight" he said.

Y - "I will come" she said excitingly.

F - "Well, I gotta go. I hope I get to see you tonight" he said in a hopeful tone.

Y -" I will" she said.

F & Y - "Bye"they both said together and they blush because they said it together.
To be honest, the both of them think it was the best day of your lives. All thanks to "Love at first sight "❤️

Sorry if it's short.