"The Hating Game"

Black Rose symbolize Hate and Death. If a Student or Professor recieve a flower from Joong Archen it means you will be mocked, bullied by Chunglalongkorn student. No one dared to help and protect you as they were afraid to go against with the son of the Chulalongkorn University owner Joong Archen Aydin. The student who will recieve a Black Rose eventually decided to drop the school rather than suffering from humiliation and physical abuse.

So what will happen to Prince Natachai?will he endure the wickedness of Joong Archen or he will stand against him?

~Siam Paragon Mall~

"I told you Dunk to stay away from the Black Rose"

"Why should I? I can fight him"

"Don't you remember what your mom advice before going here?"

"I do"

"Then you should know that you don't have to create trouble because you and I will be busted and the Kingdom councel will not be happy of your result here"

"But It is not right to tolerate this kind of people. they will continue abuse their power if no one will stand against them. how can I be an effective ruler, if I cannot protect myself from this kind of situation"

"But young master, your kingdom is not here"

"So what do you mean? my conviction and my sympathy will only limit to my Kingdom? Is it not right If I extend my kindness to every people that I meet."

"But your crown is still on risk and you are not capable of making a scandal"

"I can't understand why there's wicked people like Joong Archen..I hate him"

"Please for your parents and for me..avoid him"

"I cannot promise"

Boom and Dunk walk to the parking lot and look for his motorcycle but to their surprise. Boom's motorcycle is totally smashed by something

"I'm afraid, he's starting now Dunk"

Dunk couldn't believe how unreasonable Joong Archen is. He can't stand and let him do his things. he need to know that someone can match him.

[Diavolo Joong Archen Aydin~ Dunk]

After the motorcycle accidents, Dunk and Boom suffered from Joong Archen's scheme. Sometimes he rewards those who give the most satisfying disaster to Dunk. he was spilled by a pale of water, his bag were cut by scissors. his locker has dead of rats and the likes..this happened in one week already by Dunk didn't mind all this. He didn't gave him a shit and tried to overcome this everyday although he's also anxious what will happened next.

~Chulalongkorn University~

The day while he is in school and he is about to go to the music room, he saw a bunch of guy students who suspiciously following him. to his nervous he ran faster as he could before they catch him, he is tired of keep running and hiding from them. The students even the teachers are totally blind about the happenings here..despite of asking help for them, they tend to ignored

"Boom where are you? Please help me"

For once, Dunk felt scared for his life.,he is now in the deadend of the building. he's on the rooftop and he is nowhere to go..he is trapped.

"Well well well Mr. Dunk you make us tired but you cannot escaped now"

"What's wrong with you? What have I done? Why you do this to me?"