Chapter 10: The Reveal Of Ghost Rider

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You Shall Die!" He said to him and then he was use his Judgement Cut and kill this Blackout.

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROVOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK CLOUDS IN ISOLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When he do that and then Blackout who fall down on the ground and his body begin to burning alive by (Y/N)'s hellfire sword and he put his sword back to his sheath and then (Y/N) stood up from the ground and make him look down at Blackout who was burning like slowly.

Blackout: "W-W-Who the hell are you?!?"

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Just passing through Rider....Remember that." He said and he grab Blackout's collar chest and use his penance stare and burning his soul and consume the memory to (Y/N).

" He said and he grab Blackout's collar chest and use his penance stare and burning his soul and consume the memory to (Y/N)

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Look into my eyes....your soul stained by the bloods of innocents...Feel their pain!" He said to Blackout.

Blackout: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screaming out in pain by (Y/N) was punish him and burning his soul alive and after (Y/N) was seen the whole memory of Blackout for what he saw it and then he was seen the whole things that he just seen Blackheart and the other demons for what he had with him.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out little bit and make him was start to transform back to his own human form and then (Y/N) was kneel down little bit but he slowly to get up from the ground and he was sigh out little bit and make (Y/N) was breathing out little bit and he was sigh.

Rayne: "(Y/N), you alright?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he was turn his head to look at her who was stood right there and she seen (Y/N) killed Blackout and let that bastard finally got what he deserve and send the motherfucker to the hell where he was belong to.