Two Hearts on a Cold street

I was doing homework when this song came on, and I actually have a idea!

Credit goes to Tyler Shaw for the song.

This is going to be a diary entry, day one, day four, etc. Lyrics for the song will be posted in between when events happen between you and Tam, you two haven't met yet. If it says wife in the lyrics, just read the diary entry, that's it. The song is just meant to go along with how her love for Tam starts.

Day One

Running late on a Wednesday
Shortcut by the freeway
Locked eyes as you passed me
Two hearts on a cold street

I was an elf. I really don't like hanging out in elven cities, I mean I've lived there my whole life. But when I first came to the human world it was incredible. I honestly loved it. The way nature is combated with their interesting architecture. I loved it. I spent as much time there, staying away from where I came from to be in a place where I belong.

Day 5

Looking back at the same time
I feel your warmth, did you feel mine?
I get the urge, but I can't speak
Two hearts on a cold street

Today was more interesting than usual. I saw someone, some who looked like me. Who was from the Elven world. I studied him from where I perched on the tree. He was wearing a black tunic, some black boots and was walking around eating fruit. He had silver-blue eyes, and silver-tips in his hair, which was a fashion decision I haven't seen. He's interesting. Maybe I'll see him tomorrow. He glanced at the tree I sat in, as if he could sense me, but I stayed quiet until he left.

Day 10

I know this sounds crazy
But this could be fate
And I'm thinking maybe
That you feel it too
Tell me are you busy?
And tell me you can stay
'Cause I'm thinking maybe

I saw him again for a couple days, until today he walked up and spoke to me. Well, me in the tree. He said he knew I was there and told me to reveal myself. I sighed and thought should I? But some force just made me. I climbed down and looked at him. His eyes traced over my face. I looked back and wondered what to say. He asked my name and I told him, I asked the same and that led to a long conversation. Turns out, he is an elf and he comes here to calm down and just forget about everything. He's nice, but in my chest I feel like something else.

Day 17

For you, I would travel to outer space
Take a bullet to the heart just to keep you safe
For you, anything for you
With you, all the years just fade away
Like a dream in my arms, but I'm wide awake
With you, whenever I'm with you

I've enjoyed being with Tam. He listens and offers suggestions. He doesn't make snarky comments back and he doesn't brush me off like I don't matter. He makes me feel, like me again. I haven't felt that way for a while. Today he gave me a small box of mallowmelt, which was what I had brought for him. The two of us laughed and we enjoyed the mallowmelt while talking. He has a younger sister named Linh and he talked about his life so far.

Day 28

Ain't it funny how the time flies?
Now you're here as my wife
Remember how you met me?
Two hearts on a cold street?
Three kids, and a big house
Can't believe we're here now
Your warmth has never left me
Two hearts on a cold street

Tam and I have become good friends, really close ones. I'm really glad I met him. Today he brought me a special surprise. He told me to close my eyes, which I did. When I opened them again, I was in a galaxy with tiny little stars. Tam was sitting across from me, smiling at the delight on my face. I moved too quickly however and landed next to him. If he was flustered he hid it well. He gently placed me next to him, but while doing so. I saw his scars. He said it was when he was held y ethertine bonds. I looked at him and gently touched them. He didn't react but let me talk and comfort him.

Day 35

And now it's not crazy
I told you it's fate
Remember that day as
I lay here with you
So happy you weren't busy
I'm glad that you stayed
I still feel the same, yeah

I'm kinda scared to say it, but I think I've fallen for Tam. I noticed this since we've had that talk. He met me today and took me to a waterfall. We walked around, but then he pushed me in. In the water. I yelped and cursed at him while he laughed from above. While he was laughing I used my mind power to drop him in. This resulted in a large water battle, where after we rested on the shore and Tam who had a slight blush, gently wrapped me up in a towel with him. My cheeks turned a light pink. We spent the rest of the afternoon there, swimming and making some food.

Day 45

For you, I would travel to outer space
Take a bullet to the heart just to keep you safe
For you, anything for you
With you, all the years just fade away
Like a dream in my arms, but I'm wide awake
With you, whenever I'm with you
Two hearts on a cold street
Two hearts, just you and me
Now it's just you and me

I want to tell him how I feel, but if it ruins our friendship. I'll do it tommorow.

Day 50

For you, I would travel to outer space
With you, all the years just fade away
For you, I would travel to outer space
Take a bullet to the heart just to keep you safe
For you, anything for you
With you, all the years just fade away
Like a dream in my arms, but I'm wide awake
With you, whenever I'm with you

I know, its been more than a day. But I told him today and he went silent for a few moments and I was scared he didn't like me back. But when I turned around, he grabbed my arm and twirled me back to him. He smiled and said close your eyes. I was scared of what might happen but I closed my eyes, and felt a pair of soft lips touch mine.

With you, with you, with you

TA-DA, my first time writing with a song. Should I do more of these or should I stick with these usual. Leave your opinion below! Thanks for all the support!

Have a good day/night and enjoy reading! - Moonstar