jealous.

omniscient pov:
y/n dom.
billie sub.

y/n watched billie talk to another girl. billie was smiling and twirling her hair in between her fingers.

the girl smiled down at billie and played with her hair, probably complimenting it.

she felt that awful pit of jealousy in her stomach. how it made her stomach churn with anxiety. how it made her leg bounce and hands sweat.

billie giggled at whatever the girl said, shaking her head and putting her right hand on the girls arm.

y/n groaned quietly, running her hands down her face and turning away from them both. she put her elbows on the table.

y/n's friend turned to look at her and smiled teasingly. she knew what was up.

"why do you let her affect you this way?" alice tilted her head.

"i don't know what you're talking about." y/n looked back up and played with the cap of her empty water bottle. she smiled and shrugged.

"oh come on, she clearly has some sort of affect on you!" alice giggled and quieted her voice, careful to not let the others at the table hear.

y/n shrugged, quickly looking back over her shoulder to billie when alice chuckled and turned around.

y/n bit her lip and clenched her fist into a tight ball. she turned back around and rubbed her arm.

a few minutes later, someone sat down beside y/n.

"hello!" it was billie, of course it was billie.

y/n turned to look at her with furrowed eyebrows. she didn't mind though.

everyone greeted billie with smiles and waves.

"why were you talking to her?" y/n stared at her.

"what do you mean?" billie smiled and played dumb, taking out her phone and unlocking it.

"don't play dumb with me right now." y/n kissed her teeth and grabbed her phone, turning it off.

billies eyebrows lifted in surprise.

"seriously?"

"i'm deadass, billie." y/n glared at her.

billie rolled her eyes, smirking to herself.

y/n huffed and whispered to her.

"if you decide to pull some shit like that again, i'll fuck you up, for real." y/n squeezed billies thigh and sat up straight.

billie cleared her throat, grabbing her phone out of y/n's hand and stood up abruptly, the table shaking a small bit.

"i think i'm gonna head home." she smiled and put her phone into her purse.

"bye, billie." everyone waved and turned back to their conversation.

as billie was walking away, she looked over her shoulder and made a "come here" motion with her two fingers.

y/n bit her lip and grinned, trying to think of an excuse to leave.

"i'll see y'all tomorrow." she stood up and grabbed her bag, swinging it over her shoulder and walking away.

billie was waiting outside, leaning against y/n's car.

"let's go, hm?" billie smirked and opened the passenger door, getting in and fixing her hair.

-time skip-

billies back slammed against y/n's bedroom door. she grunted and gripped at y/n's shoulders.