Chapter 41

Stacie's POV

Bumangon na ko at naligo. Pagkatapos nang isang oras na pag aayos ay nagtimpla ako nang kape. I booked a cab since tinatamad ako mag drive.

Habang naghihintay naramdaman ko naman ang pag vibrate nang phone ko.

"Hello, Liv?"

"Hey, Stacie I need your help. Kierra is not replying to any of my emails."

"She isn't?"

"No, and honestly I'm struggling here. My mother is not here neither is Kierra, so everyone is looking to me for final decisions."

"Kaya mo yan." Biro ko sa kanya

"Stacie, Im serious! I need your help." Irita niyang tugon

"What's the magic word?" I said teasing her

"Argh! Please?"

"Kahit hindi kita nakikita, I know you're rolling your eyes Kesha Liv."

"I assumed she's replying to your message?" She asked

"Yes, she is."

"Please, tell her to call me or let me know kung kelan siya babalik kung ayaw niya malugi agad ang kompanya niya."

"She'll be back tomorrow, but I'll try to call her now to make sure."

"Okay, thank you. I'll see you later?"

"Yes, I missed you."

"I missed you too. I'll call her now."

"Okay, bye."

Napbuntong hininga na lang ako, alam kong nahihirapan na rin siya. Gusto ko na sana sabihin sa kanya ang pinag usapan namin ni Tita Katherine. I decided to call Keirra, after a few rings she answered.

"Hello, Kierra?"

"Hmm.what?" Mukhnag nagising ko siya

"Sorry to wake you up. You've been ignoring Kesha's emails."

"What emails?"

"You tell me? Ayoko na nasa gitna na naman ako and that's not what you wanted isn't it?"

"I'm too tired for this, it's the middle of the night here."

"Fine, as soon as you wake please check those emails and see what's going on. Your mother left her a lot of responsibility."

"Okay2x, I will. Just let me sleep now. I'll be flying back tomorrow."

"Okay, message me if you want me to pick you up."

"I will, good night."

After a few minutes dumating din ang taxi. Habang nasa byahe ay naisiapan kong tawagan si Stella

"Hey, Elle."

"Don't Elle Elle me biatch. I've sent you a message about the menu for your wedding "

"Yeah, I saw them. Ikaw na bahala mag decide."

"It's your wedding."

"Fake wedding."

"Whatever, andito ko kasama florist mo and she wanted to talk to you."

"Hello Ms Gonzales? I just need to confirm if you want the roses to be all white?" The florist asked

"Coloured roses, will be fine," I said

"Perfect, I'll make everything perfect for your big day. Thank you, I'll give the phone to your sister."

"Are we done now?" I asked Stella