Okc VS Denver

From the 2nd quarter. 43-46 OKC. Westbrook with the foul on Lawson. Durant with the drive! He kicks it out to Martin. Martin goes for the jump shot, he gets fouled. Sinks the free throw. 44-48 OKC. Ibaka with the block on Gallanari! Time out Okc. The inbound to Westbrook. He passes to Durant. Farried steals it! Farried on fast break, he misses. Durant gets the rebound, he runs Down the court. He gets fouled. Okc in the bonus, durant sinks the free throw. Westbrook steals it! Fast break stopped by Lawson. Martin with the lib to Westbrook! 49-54 OKC. Lawson misses the three. Perkins with the jumper from the elbow! Offensive foul Denver. OKC ball. Westbrook attacking the rim, he passes it to Perkins. Perkins slams it! Lawson going down the court. The pass to McGee, he gets the and one bucket! Fouled by Perkins. Time out OKC. One free throw coming up after the break. Westbrook 19 pts, 4 rbs, 5 ast, 2 steals. McGee misses the free throw. He gets his own board and puts it back in. Westbrook with the penetration, he kicks it out to Ibaka and he sinks it! Westbrook fouls Lawson. Denver in the bonus. Lawson misses the free throw. Durant going down the court. Penetration! And he gets fouled. He misses the first free throw. Makes the second. Lawson going Down the court, passes it to Chandler. He gets the and one! The referee give the T to Denver head coach. On free throw for Durant, he sinks it. Lawson goes down the court, Westbrook steals it, he passes it to durant. Durant gets fouled. He makes both free throws. Lawson down the court. Passes it to Igudola and he slams it! Westbrook Down the court. He shoots the 3! It's short. Lawson down the court, he passes it to Chandler, he gets stuffed! Durant on fast break, Durant misses the layup over Lawson, he gets his own board and puts it in. 66-65 @ halftime. OKC up. Westbrook clearly controlling the game with his play.

OKC

Westbrook: 19 pts, 5 ast, 3 stls, and 1 rbs.

Durant: 18 pts, 4 rbs, 2 blks, 6 rbs.

Martin: 12 pts, 3 rbs, 2 ast.

Ibaka: 5 pts, 3 blks, 1 rbs.

Perkins: 4 pts, 2 rbs.

Denver

Lawson: 15 pts, 1 ast.

Miller: 8 pts, 3 ast, 1 rbs.

Farried: 7 pts, 2 rbs.

Lawson takes it down the court, he passes to Gallanari, he drains the 3! Weatbrook takes it Down shoots the 3, it's short.

J

Well that's all! Thanks for reading!