2: An Accident

•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2•

"You little bitch! How dare you touch my snacks!" Jungkook roared in anger at the girl who had stuffed her mouth with all the snacks he had hidden for himself

"Well, mom said I can have anything in this house. So your opinion and existence are kinda invalid now," Nayu retorted, sticking her tongue out defiantly.

"Mom?" Taehyung chimed in, rolling his eyes. He found it amusing how Nayu, who kept her distance from Ms. Nam, suddenly considered her 'mom' when it came to snacks and other material stuff. Classic Nayu.

It had been two whole months since Mr. Lee and Ms. Nam got back together. Nayu, true to her nature, made her brothers' lives a living hell. She practically gave them a taste of dealing with a menace.

While the older brothers were rarely her victims, the youngest three faced everything one could imagine in the worst nightmare of their lives.

Their clothes were burned whenever they pissed Nayu off. Taehyung's laptop found itself in the washing machine because he ignored and made fun of Nayu while playing games. Jungkook's expensive shower products suffered a watery fate in the toilet because he joked that Nayu looked like she never took a bath.

Jimin was relatively safer, but not always. Once, he asked Nayu to stop annoying him, so she snitched by telling their eldest brother, Seokjin, that she found Jimin smoking at the school restroom.

The real question was how she saw Jimin smoking in the boys' restroom, but nobody was in their right mind to ask her that question.

Nayu's antics kept them all on their toes, wondering what she would come up with next.

"That's it!" Jungkook declared, frustration evident as he cracked his knuckles and sprinted towards Nayu.

Nayu's eyes widened, and she made a run for it. Taehyung and Jimin joined the chase; today was the perfect day for revenge. None of their elder brothers were home, and their parents were on a business trip.

"You better stop chasing me!" Nayu yelled as she dashed up the stairs.

But, of course, her words fell on deaf ears as the three brothers continued their pursuit.

"Do you think you'll get away after messing with me?! I'll tell your mom!" Nayu threatened.

"She's your mom too, you dummy," Taehyung retorted, still chasing her.

"I'll tell bro Jin! Stop if you don't want consequences," Nayu warned.

"We'll deal with that later; right now, it's time to teach you a lesson," Jimin said, blocking Nayu's way.

Nayu looked at him with wide eyes in surprise. As she turned around, she found Taehyung behind her, and on her left stood Jungkook. The brothers thought the game was over, but who were they kidding, it was Nayu they were trying to mess with after all.