Chapter Eleven

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater
Underline= Äneyr writing

Äneyr point of view:

I flew into battle on Syura. I was too late. The battle had to begin. I need to find Neteyam! The battle was blood. Humans and avatars vs the na’vi. Some were fighting in the air. Ikran vs. flying machine. I notch my bow and began to fire at the enemy. “Look to the sky!” shouted one of the na’vi. “Äneyr!” shouted a voice. “Lo’ak!” I shouted. He was on his ikran, flying beside me. Lo’ak looked at me like he was impressed. “How?” asked Lo’ak. “My secret.” I said with a smile. Lo’ak smiled. “You never cease to amaze me.” said Lo’ak. “You think this is impressive. Wait until you see my other two pets.” I said. “More?” asked Lo’ak. “Not of Ikran but something else.” I said. I shot another arrow, saving a random na’vi. Lo’ak shook his head like he didn’t believe me. “I am going to help Kiri. Are you good?” asked Lo’ak. “I'm fine.” I said. Lo’ak flew off in a different direction. 

Lo’ak point of view:

I was shocked to see Äneyr on an Ikran. It was impressive. I flew in Kiri's direction. My mom was with her. I hopped off my ikran, and began to fight beside my sister and mother. “Äneyr is back.” I said. “WHat!” shouted Kiri. “Where?” mom asked. JUst then a Äneyr flew over top of us on his Ikran back. He shot at the enemy that surrounded us. “There!” I point at Äneyr. “How did he get an Ikran?” asked mom. “Don’t know. He said he has to have more pets.” I said. Mom nodded as she smacked an avatar. Äneyr was on fire. Tonowari joined us with  Ronal, Ao’nung, Tsireya and Rotox. “Who's that on the purple ikran back?” asked Tonowari. “I don’t know.” Rotox said as he shot a human with his bow. “Äneyr.” I said. “What?! How?!” asked Ronal. “No clue.” I said.

JUst then there was a loud noise. A Thanator and a viperwolf jump out of the weeds. They growled at us. JUst then Äneyr landed. “Friends. Na’su, Ko’tu enemy.” said Äneyr as he pointed to the humans in the metal suits. The Thanator and a viperwolf look at Äneyr. I swore that they nodded at him. They attack the people with the metal suits. Tsireya covered her mouth in shock. Äneyr definitely came a long way. He looked at us and then climbed back on his Ikran.

“Son!” shouted Tonowari. “Dad,” said Äneyr. He quickly bonds with his Ikran. “In the sky, Syrus.” ordered Äneyr. Off he went. He was a beast on the battlefield, shot at everything without missing. His pets were something. They were following Äneyr and taking down every enemy in their path. Jesus fucking criss. Äneyr is something. Äneyr flew past a tree that fell but not completely on the ground. His ikran flew past it but he was gone. Äneyr was not on the ikran. Where is he? What happened? Shit!!!