🪐 Revenge .

This Oneshot was requested by Butterflymed

Y/n is gn!

. . . . . .

Jax looked all over the circus for someone to annoy, but it seemed like everyone disappeared, or escaped.
"Where the fuck is everyone?" Jax whispered to himself. He started running side to side a little bit worried.
"Oh fuck, they found an exit? Without me?!" He screams and starts gripping his ears madly. "Or... Have they abstracted?" He starts to panic, not by the fact they have abstracted or escaped.. In part... But the fact that he's now all alone in this digital world, forever. Death is not an option, everyone tried to kill themself before, but failed.
He ran and looked everywhere again, in their rooms, inside the tent, in the grounds, even in the void. (for like 3 seconds)
He faints on the ground, exhausted for all the searching, starting to pass out..

~

He wakes up, in a dark room, no bed, no doors, nothing. He gets up from the floor, rubs his eyes, seeing a.. Shadow? He starts running towards it, just to see that it opens their eyes, glowing in the dark of the room, making Jax stop his tracks.
Suddenly the rooms goes white and now the room seemed to be decorated by party supplies full of colors, all the gang of the circus were laughing, specially Y/n, the one who was the target of almost every prank made by Jax, Y/n had a big gift on their hands, Jax just stand in front of Y/n, confused.
Everyone looked at Jax, and laughed so hard they started crying. "Did you forgot your birthday?" Y/n said, wiping their tears off their face. Jax instantly clicked, and started laughing too at his stupidity. Everyone laughed for like 5 minutes until Kinger fainted.

. . . . . .

Idk if the prank was too much man.

- Jonathan