Background

Hey guys!! This is just a short background on Aerea before I give you guys the prologue of the book.
------------------------------------------------

Aerea is the twin sister to Geralt  and Viserys Targaryen. The three of them are Daemom Targaryens Childern (that he doesn't know about). She has four half siblings from her Mom Mysaria and her new "husband" Beleth Stormborn. Her mom use to me a whore in a whore house until she met Daemon Targaryen, who took her to dragonstone their mother ran away after Daemons family drama to the Yggdrasil Forest to live with friends, 9 months later she had the triplets. Aerea being the 1st born, Geralt being 2nd, and Viserys being 3rd. Aerea goes by Rea to family and friends, she is the leader overprotective bitch of the family, who doesn't give a flying hell what someone thinks about her, but touch any of her siblings and your done. She is a skilled warrior, and the best is the family, then Geralt falling right behind her. She was a normal girl until her stepfather started getting touching with her and abuse and raping her at the age of ten, when she turn 13 she left of a trip with the Yggdrasil king, and her siblings she train in combat she gained a dragon egg on the way. Geralt and Viserys already have their dragon Geralt rider of Stronfrye and Viserys the rider of Temeraire. While on the trip, she gained 3 more dragons, Hades, Drason (The Cannibal),  and the Strom Wraith. The day before they went back home on the trip, they had a bonfire. Aerea walked into it, and she walked it with 1 dragon egg and came out with she dragons completely unburnt and alive. That is how she got the name of the unburnt and breaker of chains. After all that day, King Ferdinand naned Aerea his Heir. When they returned, their mother and stepfather had left with everything but the children's belongings. Ferdinand took all 7 kids in as his own. After 6 long years of training and bong with her 4 dragons, Aerea was named Aerea, "the unforgiving." Targaryen, some even call her the Rouge Princess because of how much she was like Daemon.