Day 1 of twitch con

I woke up really early because I was excited to be able to meet all my friends
When Toby and coy woke up we got ready and went downstairs for breakfast and then I went back upstairs to get are passes and then we took a slow walk over to where the convention was being held. When we got there toby needed help setting up his stream so I was sat on the floor plugging in wires after that toby started his stream and then we went on to the main floor and got absolutely swarmed by fans after that we walked over to the twitch rivals mcc event and I went and got changed into my red rabbits shirt that had my name on the back of it that I thought was pretty cool. I went round saying hi to everyone this was my second mcc I've ever been in so this was pretty exciting I was on a team with Toby,beky and jack I was kinda nervous but I pushed through when we went and sat down in front of everyone i thought to myself how did I end up here and this is honestly the best day of my life we walked out in front of 2000+ people and everyone clapped I was so happy I got to experience this. 3 hours later a ton of tech issues we won mcc i I'm so proud of us after mcc Toby ended stream and Toby got changed i made the decision of keeping my mcc shirt on after that we sat down in the partner lounge I feel asleep on guqqie I woke up about an hour later and was in desperate need of a coffee so me,michela and Aimee went to the closest Starbucks that was a 5 minute walk from where we were we went and got our coffees and then went back to meet up with coy and Toby when we got there they were with fit aswell I've never spoken to fit before but he seemed pretty cool after that we went and got dinner and then went to sleep ready for the second day full of awesome things.