Say Cheese

Song Muse: "Sativa" by Jhene Aiko and Rae Sremmurd

The audible smacking of lips and sliding of tongues was the seductive tune serenading the lovers, seemingly drowning out the actual song blaring from the speakers of the hotel suite

The audible smacking of lips and sliding of tongues was the seductive tune serenading the lovers, seemingly drowning out the actual song blaring from the speakers of the hotel suite. It started out with soft, gentle pecks, but ever so greedy, he'd taken it up a notch, kissing her more hungrily at the same time he lifted her up onto the kitchenette's counter. That lethal tongue of his consumed the insides of her mouth, earning his deep chuckle at her needy moan as her legs wrapped around his waist to keep him close.

"We are so bad, we should be at the party," she giggled against his succulent lips, sneaking her hands behind the nape of his neck to tug his ponytail loose. "People are gonna notice we're not there. 'Specially you, Mr. Tribal Chief."

He pulled away long enough to huff, "Well, that's on you. You're the one who kept rubbin' on my dick the entire ride back here, making me so hard everyone woulda seen it." Picking up the half-drunk bottle of Cristal next to her, he took a large gulp before handing it to her. "Gon' be boring as shit anyway. Fuck the party," he added.

"Nah, I'd rather fuck you," she stated, making her intentions clear, loving the way his eyes blazed at her bold statement.

"That's my girl." He showed his appreciation by tongue-kissing her slowly, coaxing her to follow his lead and match his energy. She wasn't inexperienced at all, but each time they kissed, she felt like a virgin being taught for the very first time. Emboldened by the alcohol in her system and the passionate moment, her hips rocked back and forth, grinding against his prominent erection pressing between her parted thighs that his big hands caressed so lavishly, all while their mouths sought the depths of each other's sensual taste.

It took Cleo Parker-Jones just three months after her main roster call-up to get Roman Reigns in her bed. It probably would have been quicker if it wasn't for his part-time schedule and her focusing on proving herself on the blue brand. Whenever he did show up to work, they did not get too many moments alone. But each time they did, they made the absolute most of it. Flirty banter. Suggestive winks. Subtle caresses as they grew closer. Soon, she was sneaking into his locker room or his bus for intense make-out sessions that left them both breathless and hungry for more. The sparks flew between them and it was only a matter of when and not if they would seal the deal.