PREFACE !!

𝙹𝚎𝚣𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢:
Jezebel Emery Jones grew up in a kind household. The family of witches she was raised in may be evil, but not to her. They were the exact opposite of evil to her. The kindest you could ever see Jezebel's parents was when they were around her. She was an only child, which automatically gave her the title "Best Child Ever." That was until her mother got pregnant with Jezebel's younger sister, Abigail. Abigail is 7 years younger than Jezebel. She looks up to Jezebel for everything. The sisters were super close. Growing up after Abigail was born, though, did take away the "Best Child Ever" title from Jezebel and was put on Abigail instead. Jezebel, often called Jez or Jazzie, didn't hate her sister because of that, it was more so envy that she felt towards her young sister. Jez felt more neglected ever since Abigail was born. But she grew used to it.

𝙴𝚣𝚎𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢:
Ezekiel, often called Zeke, grew up in a broken household. He was an only child with a single father. His mother died shortly after giving birth to him, and his father blames him for the loss of his precious wife. Ezekiel's father was super strict. Any little thing Ezekiel did wrong would earn him a slap across the face. Ezekiel's father expected him to be the best. Most of his childhood, he would cry himself to sleep, until one night he stopped. He had gotten use to the abuse and stopped crying because of it. He started to feel less emotions. Zeke still tries to strive to be the best vampire and to not disappoint his father because he knows what happens if he doesn't. Though his father is now dead, and all he has left is himself, he still tries to be the best because he feels like he'd be letting his dead, abusive, father down if he stopped trying as soon as he died. Or that his father would find a way to come back and abuse him some more.