Two sentence Horror stories 😊🔪

On his deathbed, my husband got this terrified look in his eye and said "If you see me again, run."
I missed him so much that I didn't remember his words until it was too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I stared at the corpse of my daughter in front of me, my mind was racing.
Needing to be absolutely sure, I raised my trembling hand and pointed two fingers at a woman across the street, before quietly whispering 'bang'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I used to hate the sound of crickets outside the lonely farmhouse. Now every time they go silent,
I know that thing is passing by, and I pray for them to chirp again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please daddy, will you leave it open a little, because you know I'm afraid of the dark?"
"It's okay sweetie, you'll get used to it soon," her father replied, as he laid down his trowel and slid the last brick into place

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My brother and I were playing around with Google Lens and I jokingly scanned his face.
The entire first page of results was filled with variations of the same headline: "Al creates an aged approximation of Hunter Reeves, Missing Child from the Waco Massacre".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jesus Christ Sarah, I can't believe you actually convinced me to ride this duking thing," | laughed, breathing a sigh of relief as the roller coaster finally came to a complete stop.
As the ringing in my ears began to settle I finally noticed the panicked voices of the crowd around me, turning my head to find that my friend was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being blind my entire life, I knew the layout of my home like the back of my hand.
My heart sank when I tried to leave my home and felt smooth wall in the place of where my door had always been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My friends dared me to spend the night in the abandoned asylum
When I woke up in the morning everything was as it always was, and the orderlies unstrapped me from the bed for breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy, are little kids planted into the ground so they can grow like trees and plants do?"
"No? Then daddy must have the wrong idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're not the man I married!" screeched my wife as she slammed the door.
Did I not perfect his mannerisms or maybe did the stitching in the skin start coming loose?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I accidentally saw that my husband had ordered me some sexy lingerie on Amazon, so I decided to walk into the bedroom where he was lying down, and, with a very serious face, said, "I know what you've done.
The way his eyes stared at me chilled me to the bone as he pulled his gun out of his end table, pointed it at me, and told me that I never should've looked in the basement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gasped in excitement when I accidentally found Christmas presents in my parents' closet; two dolls that looked just like my sister and me.
But as I dropped and unwittingly crushed one of the dolls, I froze in terror as a piercing scream filled the entire house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy, why is mommy always so mean to me?" my son asks, his tear-stained face wrought with sadness and fear.
Deciding that it's finally time to tell him the truth, I say, "she's just upset that you survived childbirth and she didn't.