CHAPTER 13

>>>

" Everything is ready ". Win said after putting the last busket of snacks on the table .

" Great Job "! Bright said and pat on his back . Win smiled at him . Then he glanced at the wall clock and it was saying 7:25 in the evening .

" They'll be here in a minute . Let's take a shower first ". Win said and bright nodded .

Both of them went to their room and took a shower . They came downstairs after hearing their friends voices .

" You guys are finally here ". Win said and sat on the couch between Dew and Tu .

" Yeah ". Dew said and he pushed win that made him sit on the floor .

Win gave him a mad look but then he realized that Bright was sitting beside him . Bright gave him a smile . Then he took a packet of chips from the mini table infont of them and opened it .

Win was unknowingly starring at him . But when his eyes met Bright's eyes he looked away .  He looked at other to make sure that they were sitting comfortably. 

" So what should we watch "? Dew asked grabbing the remote of the tv . Everybody was thinking about it but suddenly the light goes off . The house filled with darkness .

" What happened"? Love asked . Bright turned on the flashlight of his phone and rose from floor . Win did the same .

" I'm going to check it ". Win said .

" I'll go with you ". Bright said and win nodded .

After a few minutes, they came back .

" Guys we've checked . Everything seemed to be ok . Maybe it's load shading ". Bright said .

" Holy crap"! Love swear .

" What are we going to do now "?  Tu asked .

" We should wait , maybe ". Win said .

" Guys , let's play hide and seek while we're waiting". Primily suggested .

" No , let's play something else. I find hide&seek boring ". Dew said .

" What about kiss or slap"? Hirunkit said finally and everyone agreed . Hirunkit went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle . He placed it on the floor while everyone sat around it .

Win/ Bright
Primily/ hirunkit
Milk/ love
Dew / Tu

"

So let's start!"

One of them spined the bottle and bottle chose two people sitting opposite each other.  It was dew and Tu .

" Kiss or slap"? Hirunkit asked dew .

" Wait wait ! Let me add a rule here "! Love said and everyone nodded. " If one choose slap then his/her partner have to choose kiss . If one choose kiss , another one have to choose Slap . You can't chose one thing two times ".

" Okay".

" That sounds fun"! Primily said .  

" I'll choose kiss." Dew said and everyone came with a ' Woahhhhhh' sound .

Then dew lean towards Tu who was sitting infont of him. Tu did the same .  They kissed* and everyone covered their eyes to tease them . Love and Primily was giggling continuously.

They broke the kiss and got shy .

" I'll choose slap ". Tu said without wasting any minute and slapped dew slightly . Dew acted like it was hurt but it wasn't that hard .