Chapter 8

A/N

So this is a bit of a short one. Just a wrap up from the film chapters. I still enjoyed writing Frankie in these. I was a little awkward writing out the musical numbers but I think I did a decent job. This brings us to page 75 of 98 so far in my doc and counting. There is still writing to be done but I wanted to wrap up this arc here, before I jump back into the next one.

I hope you enjoy!

When Frankie woke up, they noticed Clawdeen was absent but, thankfully, her bags were still on her dresser.

"Hey." Draculaura said, noticing they were awake, "Clawdeen just left. Bloodgood wanted her to meet at the front of the school. Apparently they're summoning her dad."

"Oh." Frankie frowned.

"Hey, don't look so down." Draculaura said, "Everything might turn out okay,"

Frankied was finding it very hard to be optimistic but tried to smile just the same and got ready for the day.

Afterwards, the two monsters headed to the foyer where they met Deuce and Heath.

"Hey." Deuce greeted, "Did you guys hear anything,"

They shook their heads.

"They can't kick her out after saving the school, can they?" Heath asked.

Frankie shrugged, fiddling with their phone, "I don't know."

"What are we gonna do?" Deuce asked.

Draculaura sighed, "We can't do anything. Whatever happens, we have to live with it."

"We could always visit." Frankie said hopefully.

"There she is." Heath nodded towards the door.

Clawdeen walked in, a middle aged man walks a few paces behind her, "Hey"

She smiled, approaching the group.

"What did they say?" Frankie asked.

Clawdeen bit her lip and shook her head.

Frankie felt like their heart was breaking and frowned deeply. This was it then. They felt a tear escape. They didn't even know they could cry. Frankie and Draculaura pulled Clawdeen into a tight hug.

Their hug was interrupted but Headmistress Bloodgood, "Clawdeen wolf. Please stop."

Clawdeen angrily walked towards her, "Headmistress Bloodgood--" She was interrupted.

"Your father is not here to take you home. "She said.

Clawdeen froze, "Wait, What?"

"You were never the problem." she continued, "Komos was. The school is clearly now fine." Looking around, clawdeen realized that even the gargoyle that almost crushed cleo was back on the ceiling, "We've been wrong all these years."

Frankie looked at their friends, confused as to whether they should still be sad, or relieved.

Bloodgood continued, "An impure monster heart was never about being human. You've demonstrated as much true monster heart as any student i've ever known. Your mother would be proud."

Clawdeen's dad turned to her, "She would be so proud."

Frankie smiled at the sweet moment. They were just waiting for Bloodgood to say the words.

"Today we are rewriting the school charter." Dracula announced. "We no longer revile humans. At least not all of them." Hey eyed Clawdeen's dad, "no matter how tasty their veins may look."