1

Your pov-

"Xiaooo!" You said in an exited voice. The man with black hair, teal underbangs, honey amber eyes and red eyeliner was originally on his phone but his ears perked up with interest when he heard Your voice. "What do you need?" He responded with an annoyed tone, his face slightly pink from the sight of You.

"Do you wanna go shopping later?" You asked him Sweetly.

"I'm busy today.." Xiao responded.

"are you sure about that?" You grabbed his upper arm tightening Your grip around it and gave him a sweet but threatening smile untill he broke.

"On second thought I think i'm free today" He said nervously.

"Thats great! Yayy!!" You exclaimed and put on Your sweetest smile.

Xiao couldn't help but get flustered at Your sweet smile, he knew he could never reject You. No one could. The last person who rejected me was kicked in the no-no square, blud was traumatised. You only did this to close friends as in the eyes of other people you were just a pretty, cute shy girl.

"HEYYY N/N!!" The high pitched voive was all too familiar for you. "HU TAO!!" You turned around to see your brown hair friend with orange eyes and flower pupils. "Are we still going shopping later?"Hu tao asked with curiosity. "Of course! I even got Xiao to come!" Hu tao looked at you with awe and then looked at the silent Xiao, How? Thats what anybody would think, but it was you we were talking about so Hu tao knew you could do it. Not so much other people.

Xiao could be way too stubborn at times, and sometimes he refused to do the things you asked him to. But usually you get him to cave in.Using..Certain methods.. As you glanced at Xiao you could feel your cheeks going a light shade of pink, and all he did was stand there to make you blush. Amazing. It wasn't like you had a crush on him or anything, he was just...Majestic.

At the corner of my eye you spotted a girl with pink hair and blue tips heading your way. "KOKOMI!!" you squealed loudly "Hey N/n" Kokomi said with her usual calming voice and her bright blue eyes sparkling. "Am i still joining you for shopping?" Kokomi enquired. "OFC KOKOMI!" It was clear that Kokomi was your 2nd favourite after Xiao.

The school bell ringed as the hallway became silent ignoring the footsteps of the many children. "We should get to class" you said looking Xiao in the face. "I concur" he responded using a word i never heard before-He probably learnt it from his dad, Zhongli. "Umm what does concur mean?" you asked quietly. Xiao slapped his forehead, "it means agree dummy"
"Wha- I'm not a dummy!" you protested glaring at him. Hu tao and Kokomi chuckled in the background. "Hey! Not you too!" you said in a playful voice making them stop.

As we all made our way to class we talked about this and that. In fact you got too distracted that i bumped into someone. "Wha- Sorry!"You said Apologizing to the man. "Tch! You better be dumbass" The man declared. I looked up to see a handsome man with indigo hair and a jellyfish cut. It was Scaramouche, thats when you knew you messed up. But you weren't going to let him insult you, he had a reputation. A good but bad one in fact.

Scaramouche pov-

Scaramouche Groaned in annoyance, although the girl was pretty, she still bumped into him. Scaramouche glared at her as she nervously backed away. "Stupid human-" Scaramouche whispered under his breath. "HEY I CAN HEAR YOU YA KNOW!!" Y/n yelled.

"Whatever, i don't have the time for this."

"Thats right shoo!"

Xiao pov-

Xiao walked with Y/n to class, Hu tao and Kokomi following after. He was suprised how good Y/n was against Scaramouche, He smiled softly at her and she took notice of it. Xiao immediately stopped smiling and looked away his cheeks going red, "OH MY GOD!" Y/n cried out. "What?" Hu tao and Kokomi questioned at the same time.

"XIAO ACTUALLY SMILED"

"What, no i didn't"

"Uhh yeah ya did"

"Believe what you want to believe, but i didn't."

"Uhuh.."

They arrived at class and sat next to each other at the 3rd row with Hu tao and Kokomi sitting behind them. Lisa was their teacher and she was quite flirty too. She had WAY too many simps, but Xiao only liked Y/n. And he always will...

A/n-
Heyy I am finnaly done with chapter one! I hope you like it so far as this writing thing is new to me. I decided to make Y/n the friend that is VERY brave when shes with her friends. *sigh* Xiao had to cancel his music classes with venti 😢😢. This was a fat chapter of 831 words.