14- you're my home

after having peeked at her watch every two seconds, jennie finally hears knocks on the door of her hotel room, she almost misses to trip over her feet as she comes down her bed and walks to the entrance

"you did fast." jennie opens happily looking at the man in front of her, smiling uncontrollably.

"you bet, i did." yoongi smiles back at her, eyeing her pretty figure in her pretty robe, from head to toe. jennie has to mentally tell herself to calm down, to appear unaffected.

he was so beautiful. min was wearing an elegant white linen shirt with black trousers, his beautiful black hair had grew and were a bit messy, which enhanced his beauty. to think minutes ago the miss was screaming at him on the phone and supposed to push him away, she definitely had none of those thoughts in mind anymore.

"thank you for the flowers." she was shy.

"really? you liked them?" his eyes instantly brighten, he sounded so excited.

kim nods amused.

"come." she welcomes him inside, immediately guiding them into her spacious bedroom. in silence, he removes his jacket and comes sit next to the miss on the bed, who already slipped back under her sheets.

it was already 1am.

"now, sing to me." her eyes were shining like the ones of little kids looking at chrismas presents.

yoongi was staring at her fondly, just like every time he found her cute.

"then close your eyes, love." he reaches out his hand to touch her cheek but stops halfway, jennie cannot fake her disappointment.

love. the woman does not frown at his use of words, in fact, it felt almost natural and she then closes her eyes as he says.

seconds later, she hears him starts singing. he sounded way more comfortable than when he used to sing her those back then and it made her content. yoongi had a beautiful voice, truly. it was raw, deep, deeper than his speaking voice and it was so soothing, so perfect for a lullaby. jennie felt like he could actually explore that, if he wanted a change of career.

~twinkle, twinkle little star. how i wonder what you are...~

he goes on and on. after the third lullaby, yoongi stops and the miss feels him comes down right above her face, to probably examine if she was sleeping or not. seeing as she was not opening her eyes, he lowers down further and drops a quick kiss on her forehead.

"goodnight, love." before the man has time to come up and gets ready to leave, a hand envelops his over the blanket. it was jennie's.

"yoongi..." she still had her eyes closed.

"stay. please, sleep next to me." she demands.

once again, yoongi reaches out a hand to touch her face and does not stop midway this time, he starts caressing her hair "you couldn't fall asleep, baby?" he was worried.