[32]

"Why aren't you telling me where we are going?" Jisoo huff in annoyance sitting beside the man who was driving and her cute frown face only bringing smile on his face.

"I told you love it's a suprise." taehyung smiles.

"I don't like suprise tae." Jisoo retorted with an eye roll.

Seeing her puffy cute cheeks taehyung's heart swell with happiness, "says the one who didn't left one inch of my face without kissing after knowing I'm taking her to the beach date."

Jisoo eyes widen on sudden memory and she squeals "oh my god tae I almost forget about that, we were just started dating right but to tell you the truth I was really upset when you didn't bring me icecream."

Taehyung took Jisoo hand in his and squeezed, " I hadn't expected you to be agree so I didn't prepared anything."

"We lost so many times, didn't we?" Jisoo sighed thinking about the love  blooming between them which also give her courage to finally allow herself for a thought of having someone by her side, only to be ruined by herself.

"We still have much time to create countless memories didn't we?" He says giving her an encouraging smile which she returned gladly.

Taehyung focused on driving while Jisoo lost in her thoughts.

'Just like how seeds go through many difficulties to germinate only to bloom into flower later, sometimes relationship also needs time to be understood, to be seen, and to bloom.

Maybe it was right for me to leave my pictures perfect relation based on lies and betrayal. Afterall it will cause more pain knowing you deeply, compassionately and hopelessly fall for a person who was not even honest with you. I thinks a lot, what if I never got to know about taehyung being the one I was dying to know for the sake of my ruin life would my life will be different, maybe we would walked together on a journey which have comes only one end.

Maybe we would again torment each other but the difference would be that he will be there to witness my broken heart while I will be there to see him in enormous guilt and remorse.

And that will be more painful to bear than the pain of partition which arose from hatred.'

Jisoo snapped back in reality when taehyung sweet husky voice invade her thoughts "love, are you okay?"

"Hmm... I was just thinking something." She responded, shaking her head.

"And what is that?"

Jisoo pursed her lips in order to think what to say him only then something came into her mind which she was eager to know "Why did you transfer the remaining company's shares tae?"

Taehyung gave her a look before sighing "Umm....apparently love, I got a news from Mr Kang, Seulgi's father that the my decision of submerging the two of our's company somehow heard by Kim taejoon and in an angry fits he planned to sold the company secretly to Jeremy park, you know Jimin uncle...since I don't want to lose this company so I thought it's better to transfer everything to you."

"Jeremy park..who is now dead?" she absentmindedly speak only to be earned a shocking face taehyung.

"What.? how..?"

Jisoo amusingly look at him before giving a knowing smile "it's all the doing of our lisa, that girl couldn't accept the insult of her boss."

As if taehyung understood the meaning behind Jisoo's amused look he says "Does that means they are now couple?"

"Lisa trapped my innocent friend, my bunny." Jisoo fake pouted.

And the man beside her guff in annoyance not knowing he was technically showing his jealousy untill he says something which earned him a chuckled from the girl "Good for her and for me too, there's no such things like friend in between boys and girls."