Prologue

Annie's eyes, when she heard the voice, were hazy.

—Come on, now!

Dania quickly ordered Annie one more time. Annie wasn't aware of the situation just that the girl was the concubine of the Emperor.

Aristia didn't miss this moment. No, she couldn't miss it. This is the only girl who can hear her command.

The girl Annie took the rag out of her mouth

There was no hesitation because it was a moment that she had been eagerly waiting for.

Squeezing all her strength, she bit her own tongue hard. Subsequently, a painful pain that was unbearable hit her.

'That's it.'

Only then came a hazy smile dawned on Aristia's face.

“Oh my god! Annie! What have you done….! No! Call the Priest right now!”

Dania, who belatedly realized Aristia's condition, screamed. Helen poured out her divine power to heal Aristia, but it was useless. In order to prevent Dania from using her divine power, they tied her whole body on a leash that can hold off divine power.

Aristia's condition worsened beyond control. It didn't take a long time.

In just a few seconds,she was completely stopped breathing.

“No way—”

Dania sank to the floor with a puzzled look. Helen also stared blankly at body, trembling because they didn't know what to do.

Dania cooled coldly on the cold prison floor.

The lonely and pitiful death of concubine Aristia.

Two days before her trial for Stabbing Emperor Rublis and Attempt on the Empress life.

_____

“I demand the return of Crown princess.”

“I don't know what you mean.”

The eyes of the Grand Duke shone brightly. The secretary to the crown prince coughed, flinching.

“Didn't you take the saint from our temple? It was strange when you bought the humble child.”

The Archbishop said sharply

“….a humble child,”

Keirean repeated the secretary  trembled as he faced the dangerous air from him.

“We know that illegitimate child Aristia is the daughter of prophecy. It belongs to our temple, so please return her. Our situation has gotten difficult now.”

It was such a way of speaking from someone who never saw a person as anything but an object. Keirean patience reached its peak, his lips curled up coldly.

“I don't know if you aren't aware The man who will bring the glory of the new morning there was a prophecy about the upcoming birth of a girl who would be the prince’s bride , the Grand Duke is too much it's clear she is born for him.”

In the end, Keirean placed his hand on the table put his aura into the table making it explode.

Bang!

The table broke with a tremendous roar. Pieces splattered all over the places, smoke billowed and the office became a mess.

“Grand Duke Kairean! What are you doing!!”

“What am I doing? I'm just protecting my daughter.”

He didn't stop there, instead he drew his sword. Raising a sword against a priest or royal official was tantamount to declaring war. As the situation turned urgent, even the paladins and  knight raised their swords.

In an instant, the office was in confrontation. There's tension on everyone's face, the complexion lost its color.

“Everyone, listen carefully.”

The Duke roared loudly.

“Aristia is a child of this house , And is not a saint nor crown princess, but my daughter.”

“Your Highness! No!”

There was no stopping it.

After finishing his words, Keirean struck the sword without hesitation and Priest Pen left arm was cut off and Royal official Roy's eye was cut. It was the true image of the Scary Grand Duke who was famous as a murderer.

With everyone frozen, the priest who came with Archbishop Pedrick jumped between the two. He shuddered and poured all his divine power into Pedrick's arm. Soon after, there was a lot of blood and he had his arm reattached. Pedrick who almost lost one arm paled.

Roy laid on the ground as the unconscious as a attendant tried to help him

“What is this … what have you done….”

“Once more, if you don't stop talking about my daughter.”

Keirean looked right in front of Pedrick's eyes. Then, he polished his words with sincerity.

“I'm ready for war.”