"PROLOGUE"

Once upon a time there was a young girl who believe that fairytle do exist. But in reality it does not. Actually, since her childhood her mother would always read fairytale stories before she got to bed. She grow up listening to how did Cinderella left her glass shoe, to why did Raprunzel stuck in high tower, to how long does sleeping beauty sleep, to where did Belle found the ugly beast who became her handsome prince.

She would imagine herself as one of those fairytale girl. Everynight she always look at the stars and imagining if she's one of them. She always dreamed that she could find her prince too. But as years go by her dream change into reality. She witnessed her parents fight each other again and again. Her father randomly go home. Days go by her father never return. Her mother couldn't take it anymore. She want a divorce but they can't find her father. Princess was hurt of what happen to her parents. She didn't know what to do.

She tried to find her father but there's no trace of where he is. His friends says they didn't even know where he is. Her mom lost hope. But for her she believe that her father has his reason for not returning. But as days go by her hope got into little by little chance of finding her. She and her mom continue their life without her father.

   Chapter two: