CHAPTER ONE

"Alexandria!? Alexandria!?"

Princess got awake by the sound of her mother knocking her door. She got up and open it..

"Mom what is it?"

"You've got visitors. You better go down now."

"Who is it?"

"It's your friends, Kim and Tim."

"Okay mom, just tell them to wait for a moment."

She enter her bathroom and wash her face then brush her teeth. She got out quick, go down to their living room.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

"We're going to the beach. Do you want to join us?" Kim said excitedly

"We will be staying at our resorts!" Tim exclaimed

"Yeah sure! But mom will-" she didn't finish talking cause her mom interrupt.

"Don't worry about me Alexandria. Just go with your friends and have fun. I'll be okay here."

I was worried about my mom cause she is too busy at her profession. Ever since my father never returned she focus all her attention on her duty as a public attorney in our town. She has a lot of cases to attend and when she's in the house she review on all her cases. She can't even cook for herself, we randomly saw each other in a day. Sometimes, I feel jealous on her work cause she put all her attention to it rather than me. But i know she's doing it to divert all her attention just to not think about my father. We never have bonding together now, i just missed her. I get ready and headed out with my friends.

"Bye mom! Take care. I love you!" I hugged and kissed her

"Have fun baby. I love you too!" she hugged and kissed me back

"Bye auntie Loraine!" Kim and Tim said in chorus

-BEACH-

We finally got into the beach. My friends and I got out from the car of Tim, its a pink convertible latest model. I don't really know about car anyway but i can say it's cool.

"Were finally here! I'm so excited to enjoy the beach!" Kim rejoice

As we were entering the resort we were accommodated by their staff. We've got to the room we were assisted and i found out we were in only one large room with three beds and  a balcony with a perfect view of the beach. It was really refreshing  seeing the calm breeze of the ocean with sun shinning briliantly up in the deep blue sky.