File

Name: Y/N Kurogane ( Means: black iron)

Age: 16

Piece: Two Knights

Occupation: Student

Skills and Abilities:

Aether Sensing: Able to detect disturbances in the aether, granting exceptional awareness of supernatural threats and strategic advantages in combat situations.

Aetheric Empowerment: Y/N can harness aetheric energy to supercharge his offensive abilities, but only temporarily. When activated, this power intensifies his strength, speed, and combat techniques to an extraordinary level. In this heightened state, he can deliver devastating blows and outmaneuver opponents with exceptional agility. Moreover, his combat intuition becomes razor-sharp, enabling him to predict and counter adversaries effectively. However, this empowered state lasts only for a short duration before fading away."

Aetheric Invincibility: Y/N can envelop his body in aetheric energy, rendering himself invincible to all forms of damage for a brief period of 5 seconds. During this time, he becomes immune to physical, energy-based, and supernatural attacks. Aetheric Invincibility acts as an impenetrable shield, allowing him to withstand any assault without harm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Bronya Zaychik (Silver Wolf)( I change her name because her name would sound weird in this universe, so Silver Wolf will be her online pseudonym. Also she is literally Bronya from honkai3rd, the only difference is her personality).

Age: 16

Occupation: Student, Hacker

Race: Pure-Blooded Devil

Skills and Abilities:

Aether Editing: Mastery in manipulating the fabric of reality, akin to editing a vast, immersive simulation game, allowing alterations to the data of reality. (She will not be able to outright manipulate people that would be too op).

Tactical Manipulation: Proficient in creating advantageous scenarios by altering the rules of reality.

Looks:

(I belive in SW supremacy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna enjoy writing the shit outta this.

I'm still not sure if it's going to be a harem or not, and if so I will make only a small one.

See ya