The Rose Cat

Warning talk of death,swearing
Lillith pov*
When I saw karla and the others, I yelled,"GUYS?!"When the masked person noticed them running over, they put me down and ran off,but not before giving me on last threat."Watch your back,cus next time I see you, you'll end up dead."they said before running off into the ally.

"LILLITH!what was that?who was that?WHAT HAPPENED!?"karla exclaimed the rest of the café club running over."i-i don't know," said my voice, shaking in fear.

When the rest of the café club got over to the two of us, they had basically the same questions as karla.after I replied to all their questions,Clover called the police.

Karla held out her hand to help me up,but when I stood up,i almost fell over again."lillith, what happened?"rikku asked more calmly than karla.

"Well, I was walking back to the dorm when this guy came out of nowhere and grabbed my arm,but then the guy exploded as you can see.anyway, then that masked figure walked over and threatened me saying how they are going to be the one to kill me"

I said, shivering just at the thought of what happened.shizu was about to say something but was interrupted by police and ambulance sirens.

When they polled up,a police officer and Mr Avian came out of the police croser .Mr. Avian walked over to us with a stern yet soft expression on his face."What happened here?"he asked me.

"Well, to summarize it, I was going to the dorms, then this guy came up and grabbed my arm, but then exploded, then  out of nowhere, this person who had a rose colored cat mask on.they Threatened me saying that they were going to kill me."I said out of breath.

"Hm, I see. Well, let's get you to the hospital."Right after he said that, the back of the ambulance opened, and two people came out. before I left, I waved bye to karla and the café club,then got in the ambulance.

1:32 am*
It had been 3 hours after the incident.i was in the hospital for 1 hour, and right after, I was being interviewed for 2 more hours.

I had just gotten to the dorm, and I was so tired, but I still had on my blood-soaked clothes.like If you were to walk in my direction, you would think I was a dead corpse that's how bad it smelt.

When I unlocked the door and walked in, I turned on the light to see karla on the couch about to pass out."karla?what are you doing up this late?"I asked, closing the door behind me."I was waiting for you to get home,"she smiled tiredly.

"y-you didn't have to."
"I know. I just wanted to make sure you got home safely,"After she said that, my face went red."This is why I'm dating you,"i said, walking over and sitting next to her."You smell like a dead bodie,"she joked.

"ya,your right. I'm going to head downstairs and take a shower.talk to you tomorrow."I said, getting up and walking downstairs.I went into my room to grab my clothes,but then I had this feeling that I was being watched, which reminded me about what that masked figure said.

After my shower, I headed upstairs to get some water when I saw karla past out on the couch.I walked over and picked her up, which wasn't very hard. She was very light and took her upstairs and placed her on her bed.

I headed back downstairs,into my room, and headed to bed.

Rosalinas pov*
I didn't go to the stupid little party it's just a waste of my time.So, instead, I headed out to Boost my kill count.I left the dorm around 8:26,26 minutes after the girls left.

Before I left, I grabbed my mask and threw on my jacket,pants,and shoes, then left.I was in town when I came across a couple who I think were lost,I pulled down my mask to cover my face and jumped down from the building I was standing on.

I stood in front of them, not saying a word."e-excuse me, do you know where -"the girl said before getting cut off by my quirk,I manipulated her blood to puncture her lungs, killing her instantly.her boyfriend screamed at the sight of his girlfriend collapsing in front of his eyes.

Then he turned his attention to me and started yelling at me, realizing that I was the reason she died."Y-YOU MONSTER WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"he yelled, but not even a second later, he had the same fate as his pathetic girlfriend.

When he collapsed to the ground, he still lived for a few seconds,so I walked over to him standing there up till he died.

I walked over to a latter on the side of the building next to the one I jumped off of and climbed up and left.after about 2 hours of killing random people, I came across the place the party was taking place at.

When I got closer, I saw a random guy, and that girl lillith.i know that she's my roommate, but I don't like her all that much.I so desperately want to kill that peace of shit,so when I saw her in that situation I saw my chance.

I dictated to kill the guy, but it didn't go as expected,but I accidentally exploded him instead,now that wasn't my intention I just wanted to stop his heart not exploded him but it was to late.

I walked over to her with the guys blood everywhere. The sidewalk,wall,street,and her.i walked over,grabbed her shirt,and healed her up against the blood-stained wall,but that didn't last long cus I heard karla,and some other kids running over,so I dropped her, gave her one last threat then ran off into the ally.