𝟢𝟣𝟩. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗋

(   PAPER RINGS   )𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ──────── 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳❛ always remember, uh-huh, we're burned for better

(   PAPER RINGS   )
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ──────── 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳
❛ always remember, uh-huh, we're burned for better. i vowed, i would always be yours 'cause we survived the great war. ❜

BEFORE ANYONE KNEW IT, all hell had broke loose

BEFORE ANYONE KNEW IT, all hell had broke loose. Kenny's fist flew to attack Miguel as he dodged it, causing everyone else to move forward and start attacking others.

Megan groaned as one of the Cobra Kai students kicked her in her gut, sending her stumbling back. Her back collided into Robby's back and she looks behind her. They look at each other and around before Robby grabs her arm, recreating their spin-kick from prom.

Megan smiles at Robby before they move onto the others charging at them.

Megan jumps up, kicking a girl in her stomach before she twists around and punches a boys temple. Someone pushes her back, sending her to the ground.

"You fucking dick!" Megan shouts when she realizes Kyler had pushed her.

Kyler smirks as he dodges Megans attacks. "Gonna have to try harder than that, Megan. Not like you can."

Megan shakes her head with smoke practically pouring out of her ears. She spins around, kicking her feet under him and sending him to the ground when she kicks his gut. "Just because you're unhappy with your life, doesn't give you the right to make other's a living hell. Keep my name out of your mouth or I'll kick your ass again... and I won't let you off so easily."

Megan turns her back toward Kyler, leaving him on the ground when she notices Kenny charging to Robby. Robby pushes Kenny to the ground and Megan makes her way over. "You all right?" she asks, referencing his brutal head-but.

Robby nods. "Yeah."

Kenny chuckled slightly as he stands to his feet. "You too?"

Megan shook her head. "Kenny, this isn't you."

"You know nothing about me, Megan." His fist moves forward to punch her, but she dodges and grabs his fist, throwing it it away from her.

"I do, Kenny. I was you." Kenny tries to punch her again—she dodges. "Kenny, Robby and I did everything we could to help you. We still are!"