Chapter 2 -- Hostages

"Akaashi? Kaashi..!"

I slowly wake up to some one calling my name. I slowly open my eyes to Suga shaking me. I sit up and look around. Nishinoya, Suga, Kageyama, Kenma, Tendou... But no Iwaizumi. Alerted, I try to say something but my sounds come out muffled. I realize I'm wearing a gag. Then I take a closer look at my friends. Tendou and Kageyama were both unconscious and wearing gags but everyone else wasn't. I also noticed that all of us were chained to one of the bars of the cage we were in. I took a close look at the cage and it was really bold of the sins to put us all in a massive cage and not chain our hands.

"Oh my~ THE Akaashi Keiji is awake!~ " A sin said while carrying in Iwaizumi. 

From what I could see, Iwaizumi was unconscious and I think wearing a lingerie. That confirmed one of my suspicions. He was raped. On another note though, this sin was wearing a white fox mask like everyone else but this one had teal embellishments. From what I could remember, Wrath had one with grey and black while the one carrying Tendou had purple embellishments.

"What did you do to Iwaizumi?!" Nishinoya screamed.

"Oh~ Don't worry, you'll get your turn eventually~ Right now is my angel's turn!" The sin said while coming inside the cage.

The sin put down Iwaizumi next to me and chaining his ankle to the wall like everyone else. Then, he started approaching me. He crouched in front of me as I backed up slightly. You wouldn't be able to see it on my face but I was scared

"Aww~ Don't worry! You'll be filled with pleasure soon enough~ Just like your little friend there.." The sin says while looking at Iwaizumi.

The sin, Lust I think. He slowly approached me as I backed up. Soon enough, my back hit the bars so I was really frightened. He was about to drag me away when the door to the cage swung open. A tall, muscular man wearing a fox mask with grey and black embellishments. That was Wrath.

"Lust. What are you doing?" Wrath asks coldly as Lust freezes and slowly turns around.

"Wrath!~ I was just- " Lust begins then stops after meeting the cold, hard gaze of his leader.

"We agreed that you could have any toy in here except that one." Wrath says while intensely staring down Lust.

"Fine!~ " Lust walks past him then stops in front of the door, "You have a good eye sir~ " Lust then walks out of the room.

Wrath turns to me, "I won't be here next time so don't do anything stupid." He spits out before locking up the cage and walking out of the room too.

"What just happened?" Kenma asked clearly confused.

"I... Don't know?" Nishinoya answers unsurely.

"A sin just protected you from getting raped!" Suga cheers out loud.

"Yeah!" Nishinoya adds, "You could've been badly injured!"

"I wonder who leads the 7 deadly sins.." Suga asks curiously.

"Probably an idiot" Kenma deadpans.

"Why so Kenma?" Suga asks while eyeing him strangely like everyone else.

"The handcuffs are really easy to pick out" Kenma holds up his handcuffs with a smirk.

"OMG! Pick mine!" Suga cheers excitedly.

"Then me!!" Nishinoya exclaims then turns to me.

"Yes, I'll do 'Kaashi next" Kenma says with a small smile.

Kenma picks everyone's handcuffs then I try to take my gag off. Suga comes over and helps me get it off. Then we help Tendou, Kageyama, and Iwaizumi who were unconscious. We start shaking them awake and they wake up.

"Hmm? What happened..?" Asked a very sleepy Kageyama.

"Are you guys ok?" Suga asks with a concerned face on.

"Cage..?" Tendou asks while looking around with a concerned face on.

"You know the 7 Deadly Sins? Yeah." Nishinoya deadpans with a straight face.

"Screw that. We need to leave- AND WHAT AM I WEARING?!" Iwaizumi shouts for the world to hear.

"Escape plan's next." Kenma says as he picks everyone's else's handcuffs.

_____

Word count: 755