~[Chapter 1]~

Scaramouche's POV:

It was the morning I awoke to, I got up to take a shower and when I finished I got downstairs to be greeted by my sisters.

L/F/M/R: "Morning baby brother"

They said it at the same time, I respond with a simple "Morning" and then I go to the kitchen to cook some breakfast and after I finished I called them and we all go to eat some breakfast together after we finished they took me to school and we all got to school at the school I met the ginger again(sorry Childe) and I groaned annoyed to see that ginger again, then I got inside and got to class.

Class started and Ms.Nahida got inside to teach us about biology since Mr.Tighnari didn't come today, it was fun then before Ms.Nahida start the lesson she said that there will be two new students and told them to get inside.

??? POV:
"Uhm..... Hi everyone! My name is Kazuha and this is my Boyfr- Best friend Heizou" I smiled softly trying to push the nervousness away.

"Hi everyone, as what Kazuha said, my name is Heizou! Nice to meet you all!"

Scaramouche's POV:

The new students looks just fine and I don't really know what he was about to say was it Boy friend because he's friends with the other boy? Maybe no but I'll just sit here still, huh? Why are they looking at me?

They're eyes looks pretty! Wait, what are those pink hearts? Oh... it just disappeared... nevermind then.

Ms.Nahida: .............................................................................................................
Ms.Nahida explained about biology and plants all over teyvat it was nice I guess...

~{Time skip}~

At lunch time, I got up then go to the cafeteria and sat with the popular girls,
They're names are Ayaka, Lumine, Yoimiya, Layla, Mona, Rai, Eula, Amber, Dehya, Candace, Kokomi, Hu tao, Kojou sara, and more!

We sat together and we ate some food together and chat about some stuff, it was fun until the new students came and talked to me, I don't really understand what they mean tho.... So when they go I asked the group.

Scaramouche: What does Fuck means?
L/M/R/E/A/Lu/Y/D/C: ........
Rai/Layla/Mona: Who teach you that word sweetheart?
Scaramouche: I don't know it's one of the new students, the one with maroon hair! But what does fuck means? Is it a monster?
Rai: No cupcake, you don't need to know your too innocent to know that baby brother...

Rai then turned away and the group started whispering, did I do something wrong? I wondered so I asked.

Scaramouche: did I do something wrong?

I asked with a sad innocent face, they then started to panic then some of them started to talk.

D/C: No no no! You did nothing wrong little one!
L/M/R: they're right you did nothing wrong baby brother, don't be sad! Or we'll be sad too
S: Did I make you two sad...? I'm sorry!

I started crying because I made them sad, *sobbing sound*
They started comforting me and I stopped crying, then lunch time ended we said our goodbyes and I feel like someone is following me so I ran at the hallway and then immediately stopped not wanting to break the rules but it's really uncomfortable since it feels like someone is following me so I walk faster and got to class sitting at the very back.

They seem to be the new students and they sat next to me, I don't have any problems tho just a little scared. When the lesson starts I payed attention to the lesson since I'm a straight A+ student, they kept staring at me I felt uncomfortable but I don't wanna make them feel bad or have a bad time at their first day.

When the lesson ends, they followed me and asked "Can you give us a tour?" I just agreed since it's their first day so I have them a tour and then after some time I go to class with them following me and I sat at the back again and they also sat next to me again, their pupils seems to change whenever I'm around. I don't really know about anything tho.

As usual I payed attention to the class and they kept staring.

~{Time skip}~
~{Some years later}~

We're all friends now, and I still sit with the popular girls, but when a strange boy came to me and I felt uncomfortable, the news always put the guy that have talked to me, it was strange, but they are laying on the ground with red liquid around them, I don't know what happened.

Kazuha and Heizou acts so weird around me, it feels weird, but when we're near the girls they feels just fine, probably just my feelings.

I have picket today so my sisters have to go home first and I have to walk home alone, when I was walking someone came behind me and everything blacked out after that.

I woke up at a dark place and I saw Heizou and Kazuha, "mhmm!" I tried to yell but my mouth is covered, I saw another person laying on the ground with red liquid surrounding it more people and I saw Kazuha and Heizou did it, their eyes have a pink heart pupil.

Tears started to fall out of my eyes, they felt worried so they wipe it off and untied me and carried me then tried to comfort me. They took me out of the basement and put me on a comfortable bed, they comforted me and I felt a little scared and then I fell asleep.

When I awoke, they're gone so I decided to leave, when I got out of the door, they saw me and carried me back inside.

"I wanna go home!" I said "alright fine.... We'll get you there, but will you be our boyfriend?" They asked me, I don't know what that is and I just agreed, then they took me back home and my sisters hugged me crying and worried their also glad that I'm fine, when I got home they fed me some food that mother cook for us while mom is working and I ate it while they fed me with the spoon then took me to school and they became more protective then before, they don't let anyone get near me other than their friends and
Heizou & Kazuha, When they come to meet me I hugged them smiling.

Then someone that I don't know came up, and then yelled "ITS THOSE CRAZY YANDERES! RUN EVERYONE!! SAVE YOUR LIVES AND THAT BOY'S LIFE!!" Everyone started running around and leaving the school I was confused "Love what are they talking about? What are yanderes?"
I asked confusedly while they didn't answer "It's nothing darling you don't need to know" Kazuha reassured me "he's right, it's nothing cupcake" Heizou said too reassuring me just like Kazuha "okay then!" I said not really knowing what to do.
_________________________________
Words: 1175

Ty for reading this far, this story is about Innocent Scaramouche and Yandere Kazuha and Heizou, Scara don't know much things because he's still to pure to know those types of stuff, anyways Bye my Maples!
(Dies of cringe💀)
- A/N[NYX]