😾x📸 || the one shot

☆ WRITING THIS A SECOND TIME BECAUSE WATTPAD DECIDED TO NOT SAVE THE PROGRESS FROM THE FIRST TIME I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO KMS AND JUST MAKE IT SHORTER CUZ I LOST ALL MY MOTIVATION THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT I GET FOR NOT WRITING ANGST ☆
☆ time line: before the Lyn twins met Charlotte ☆
☆ 3rd person POV: ☆

After Lyney and Lynette were finally done with one of their greatest performances yet. and of course, paparazzi had to make their presence. unlike her brother, Lynette was not having any of this. She just wanted to go back home already, so she tried her best to get away from this.

While getting away, unfortunately for Lynette, she had bumped into one of the paparazzi.

She looked down on the ground and noticed the pink-haired girl she had run over. Lynette extended her hand, wanting to help the girl get up from the ground. the girl took her hand and thanked Lynette, for helping her not for bumping into her, that would be weird.

"WOAHH!! LYNETTE, YOU LOOK EVEN BETTER IN PERSON!! LIKE- I KNOW YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS DURING YOUR PERFORMANCES AND DURING CLIPS AND AMAZING IN PHOTOS BUT- Y'KNOW WHAT I MEAN..." - while the girl was talking about how gorgeous Lynette was, the blonde couldn't help but blush as she was bombarded with compliments.

Lynette then cut the pink-haired off, speaking in her usual monotone voice, not wanting to show her embarrassment. "I'm sorry but... could you stop speaking so much? I don't really wanna hold a conversation." - Lynette said, looking at the girl in front of her.

The girl was stuck smiling from speaking about Lynette, and then spoke up. "R- right!! sorry... am I bothering?? I think I'm bothering you.. I think I'm just talking too much, but how could I not?? I SWEAR I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!! I'm always trying to get tickets for your shows... a- and I always try to get in behind the stage to be able to take pictures with you but I was never able to before and this is my first time and- as your biggest fan, I think you deserve to know my name!! I'm Charlotte, a reporter from the Steambird!!"

"Charlotte..." - Lynette repeated after the pink-haired, smiling. "you sure talk a lot but... I like your voice. it's nice to listen to."

Charlotte froze in place as she looked at Lynette. on the pink-haired's face, a blush started spreading all over. Charlotte felt overjoyed and fell to the ground.

At this, Lynette let out a small gasp and got on her knees to check on Charlotte. Lynette felt relieved when Charlotte turned out to be only unconscious. Lynette looked around and didn't see anyone else. she then picked Charlotte in her arms, struggling, but just a little.

Eventually, the blonde got at one of the sofas from inside the opera house, and placed Charlotte on one of them. she looked at Charlotte one more time before deciding to go back to her brother. as she was leaving, Charlotte's camera fell, and Lyentte turned around at the sound.

Lynette grabbed the camera from the ground and thought about it a little. she then smiled and took a selfie of herself with Charlotte. she then placed the camera back next to the pink-haired and just then she finally left to find Lyney.

perhaps this was the only paparazzi Lynette wouldn't mind taking photos with...

some time later, Charlotte woke up and found herself laying on the sofa. she was confused about what happened, but immediately checked on her camera. as she looked at it, she noticed a new photo was taken.

When she looked at it, Charlotte could feel herself about to faint again as her whole face turned as red as a tomato's. she let out a small scream of joy as he hugged her camera tightly.

Charlotte was sure to be the first paparazzi in line next time!

☆ this is it I hope it didn't turn out too short now.. I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you did, feel free to leave suggestions about what I should write next!! take care of yourselves<33 ☆