Chapter IX - Kisaki Rat

Pinky promise?
Pinky promise.

There we go. My head started spinning again. I glance over to Draken, he's taking this better than me. "Hey Kenny, I'm gonna sleep for a bit. Don't worry I won't die!"

'more like I can't die. Anyways!'

"If you die I'll kill you." He smirked.

I sat down and my head just went black.

When I slowly regained my consciousness I was in a room. I heard screaming outside.

'Is someone celebrating??' I tried to get up but a shot of pain ran through my body.

"You shouldn't get up so soon." A nurse said, cleaning my room in which I was staying.

"My friends.. where are they?" I asked weakly barely able to get those words out.

"They are oustide-" before the nurse continue I stood up and held onto the wall.

"Y-you shouldn't do that! Please stay here I'll get your friends.. only limited people are allowed inside... Then also! Please wait here!!" The nurse ran outside.

My lower abdomen was burning.. I quickly sat back down carefully.

"What the hell just happened-" I remember the game respawn thing.. but in real life it's.... Uh.. reborn?-

"Y/n!!!!!" Emma came running towards and threw her arms over my shoulder hugging me tight.

"Hello to you to Emma.." I softly chuckeld at her antics.

"I-I thought I was gonna lose you!! Mikey looked really depressed you know! Even though he tried to cheer us up we knew he was taking it harder than us!!" Emma kept talking.

Baji, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Mitsuya and Hakkai walked inside. Mikey was nowhere to be seen.

I was so concentrated on why Mikey didn't show up.. I didn't observe everyone were inside until they suddenly started shouting.

"You idiot!!" Mitsuya shouted.

"I knew you were too stubborn and not going to die!" Baji exclaimed.

"y/n-chan!! I was very worried y'know!!" Takemichi wailed.

I laughed at them before wincing slightly from pain. "Haha.. thank you everyone for worrying about me.."

Everyone slowly started leaving, Takemichi stayed back, after everyone left he started speaking.

"I... Saw... Mikey-kun outside.. after he heard you and Draken-kun survived he went outside.." Takemichi took a big breathe and continued. "He was crying... I-I thought he didn't want anyone to know! so I waited till everyone left.." he said.

"Then why are you telling this to me?"

"H-huh?"

"..."

"U-uh.. you are closest to him aren't you... That's why I wanted to tell it to you.."

I laughed at his answer. He sweat dropped immediately panicking.

"At first I thought Hina doesn't deserve you.. But now.. that's not the case.. we don't deserve you..Michi. Take good care of everyone hm?" I smiled at his softening my eyes.

He looked shocked but smiled back and left bidding a goodbye.

I stared at the empty hospital ceiling. The room was dead quite. It was August 4th. The day after me and Draken died. But thanks to Michi and my weird unknown ability we survived.