☽Chapter 1☾"Don't Bite"

I'm the only human in this family.
Because my family are vampires.
I wake up in my bed to off my alarm clock and sigh.
Everdeen appears in my face quickly saying "Hey sis!" with her fangs out.
"What are you doing?" i say.
Everdeen has black very long hair and Grey eyes, but right now she had red. Straight long hair with a nose and lip piercing. I call her the evil sibling, because she's kinda scary and scares me the most with her dark voice. She's a very fast vampire and climbs quickly. Something that's special about her is that she can see the future.

"Just got done grabbing a bite." She says.
Later that day it was raining a lot, and I was by my locker with Everdeen and her curser.
Like, the one who turned her into a vampire.
They looked a lot alike and with the long hair, I told him to cut it many times before. I understand some people's style is long hair, but not extremely long hair.
Suddenly everyone's head turns to a guy walking in the hallway, I'm no vampire expert but he looks like one from the fact his eyes glowed red.
My friend looked at me.
"He's Raven. He's too good for everyone; Yet everyone still wants him." Claire said.
"He's nothing." Ashton said.
"Let's just go." I said and we walk somewhere else.
"Oh hey, there's a cheerleading tryouts poster." I said.
"Cheerleaders are witches..Literally." Everdeen said.
"What do you mean by..Literally?" I asked.
"They're immortal witches. Usually some of them are werewolves. You know how we feel about them, Marianna." She said.
"I don't care. I'm trying out." I protested.
"Whatever floats your boat." She said.
The bell rings and people come rushing out of school in a crowd.
We take off in the crowd and I catch eye to eye with Raven and he just gives me a dirty look and looks back at the door.
People push me and shove me and I just keep staring at him; then I finally head out to my car and put in the keys and started the engine and drove off to my house and walk under and unlocked the door.
"What took you so long?" Everdeen asks.
"Nothing. I'm going on for a walk." I said.
"You JUST got here." She said.
"Well, whatever." I said and just turned around and left into the woods.
I looked around and heard something move around in the woods.
I ignored it and just turned back around but then...
Something jumped on my back and starting attacking me I saw it, it was a vampire.
Everdeen and Ashton appeared from the sky and flew down and Everdeen grabbed the vampire by his shirt and threw him back, he was high into the sky.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I had a vision about this happening.." Everdeen said.
The vampire sped back when Everdeen and Ashton turned around when they heard another noise.
The vampire bit my neck and I screamed and they turned back fast.
"Never turn your back on your enemy." The vampire said.