Fear

I wake up in this fancy room as i feel something fluffy hugging me, it was also puring.

I start to sneeze my head off as i realise it a cat, I'm allergic to cats. I couldn't stop sneezing, my nose was swelling up too.

TOM! I scream.

Tom barges in the room holding a gun.

Ah! I scream.

Tom: shit i thought someone was trying to take you he said putting the gun behind his waitse.

Tom is this your cat? I said sneezing.

Tom: nope you was drunk last night and took it with you off the streets.

I'm allergic to cat's i said sneezing.

Tom:*singhs* he pulls out of his gun again.

Tom? What are you doing?! I said as i saw him piont the gun at the cat.

He ignored me and shot the cat.  I flet like i was going deaf as i heard my breath was slowing up.

Tom! I cry. Poor cat she didn't deserve it.

Tom: there now you will stop sneezing he said smirking.

I felt like i was gonna vomit by looking at the dead cat on the bed as blood and flesh  was scatterd all over the bed.

I'm scared of tom, i know he isn't safe at all. I fear him and this is why i can't stay here, i need to escape and move back to my old town even if it means i have to go back to my abusive parents.

I hate you! I shout at him, I'm scared of him but i won't show any weakness. Never.

Tom takes me off the bed throwing me on the floor, he kicks me in my stomach as i hold in my screams.

Tom: i want to hear you scream! He said kicking on the stomach.

I didn't say anything or look at him.

Tom: this will make you scream.

I look at him,a big smirk on his face as he pulls out a knife.

I get up on the floor as i hold my stomach, i run to the door but before i could open,tom already took a handfull of my hair. He pinned me to the wall as he placed the knife my wet cheek. His knife digged deeper in to my flesh as i whipmer in pain.

Tom: SCREAM! He said pushing it futher in.

AHHHH! I scream.

Tom smirk as he pulls it out, i felt warm liquid coming from my cheek.

I hold my cheek as blood covers my hand.

FUCK YOU! I scream.

Tom: still didn't have enough?! He said as he put the knife on my hip.

Leave me alone!

He pushed the knife to my hip, i scream in horror feeling the knife in side of me.

I knew the knife isn't gonna go out of my hip anytime soon  so i start to think about happy thoughts.

Flash back.

Brother: crystal wanna to for a drive?

Yes please! I said exited.

We got in his car, i look out looking as the bright street lights and the moon. It always bring me comfort especially late night drives. It makes me forget about my problems.

Brother: wanna go to the fun fair?

Oh my god yes! I said hugging him as he focused on the road but he had a big smile on his face but his face also look so full of guilt.

-

That was so scary! I said as we got off the ride, i hold my brothers hand as he gives me a guilty smile. If only i knew that the next day he would disappear and never come back.

Brother: want me to win you something? He said pointing at the game to win prizes.

Yes!

-

I cheer my brother on as he focuses to win the game.

YESSS! I scream as he won it.

Brother: so what do you want?

That braclet! I said pointing at the braclet with green and blue crystals and sea shells.

Brother: braclet it is he said to the man.

My brother places in on my wrist as my eyes sparkle in delight.

Brother: i love you don't forget that he said hugging me.

I love you too brother.

End of flash back.

I felt my self smiling making me forget about the a psychopath has put a knife in my hip.

Tom: why you smiling crystal! He said putting the knife deeper.

I went back to reality feeling the knife futher in my flesh. I scream on the top of my lungs as i felt my legs go weak.

He takes the knife out as i fall on the floor choking on my own tears.

Tom slapped me on my bloody cheek and spat at me.

Tom: bitch he said leaving me in the room.

I couldn't move, even breathing would hurt. Blood kept pouring out of my hip.

I never prayed or had a religion but now i feel like praying. I don't want to die. My brother is out there in the world. I need to find him. I start to pray to god hoping he is listening to my prayer.

My eyes feel heavy and my breath feels short. My lungs feel weak and my body is sore. I'm drenched in my own blood and i can't move.

It all turned dark.  God didn't hear me because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die.