- FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE: MCDREAMY

ELISE AGREED TO GO WITH BELLA AND HER FRIENDS TO LA PUSH FOR ONE REASON, AND ONE ALONE:

Leah Clearwater.

Her best friend since diapers, the pair were inseparable throughout their childhood. With Harry, Leah's dad, and Charlie being as close as they were — along with Billy Black, who had two daughters Elise liked a lot, but they were off in school and his son was younger than Bella — the two girls formed an irreplaceable bond.

As Bella pulled into the parking lot of Newtons' Olympic Outfitters, Elise typed a quick message to Leah, with at least twelve exclamation points.

Leah responded a minute later with 'ok'.

She could barely contain her excitement, not even caring about Bella's friends' wide-eyed stares at her presence.

"Oh, you brought your sister," a tall blonde spoke up, her nose crinkling in distaste. "Didn't you graduate like three years ago?"

Elise raised an eyebrow at the girl's attitude. Her face was incredibly unfamiliar.

"I did, let's hope you'll graduate too, sweetie." Elise replied with a sickly sweet smile. Bella nudged her with an elbow and one of the boys in the group approached the pair.

"We're waiting on Lee and Samantha," he said to Bella, turning to Elise. "I'm Mike. You might remember me, your dad comes to my dad's store a lot."

Elise did not remember him.

"Yeah, totally, Mike Newton," she offered a friendly smile. "I'm not going to be hanging out with you guys or anything, but my best friend lives on the Res, so I'm just taking the ride over."

"You don't drive?" A brunette girl asked with furrowed eyebrows. Her and the blonde exchanged a look.

"Nope," Elise shook her head. "Oh, you have something on your shirt," she pointed to the girl's shirt where a small stain sat. "Might want to get that."

The girl's eyes widened and she looked down, scurrying away with the blonde.

"That's Jessica and Lauren," Bella pointed out. "Eric," she pointed to an Asian boy with glasses, "Angela," a girl with glasses and a book in her hands, "and Tyler."

Elise's eyes widened and she shot Bella a look. "The moron who hit you?"

"Elise, drop it."