[16] the incident *bonus chapter*

Evelyn Freeman wasn't really sure who she was anymore, she knew her name and who she should be, but she didn't know her true identity

When she found out her sister was the killer her entire world felt like it had collapsed on top of her.

She wasn't sure who to trust after that, the only people she was sure she could trust was the Fab Five. But finally, after letting people in, two of them were the killers, one being her best friend, and the others were brutally murdered.

All because of her.

They had only done this because of her and Sam's bloodlines.

She tried not to let Ethan's families words get to her head, but she couldn't help it. Maybe she was just like Amber?

I've tried talking to Chad about it, and he's always been there for me. But it's been almost two months and I know he's trying to move on.

But how can he possibly move on if i'm right by his side, reminding him of the all the horrors from that night.

Oh, did I also forget to mention that I was diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder and Depression?

The cherry on top.

Dissociative Identity Disorder is basically having split personality, and as you could've guessed, sane people don't have this. Hell, Billy fucking Milligan has this disorder and he's a famous serial killer. And doctors think that Ted Bundy had this as well.

DID is usually caused by past trauma, which sucks for me because I have a shit ton of that.

A month after the killings I found myself forgetting more and more everyday. For example, Chad would ask me to do something, I would give him a response and later on I would completely forget about it, almost as if it never even happened.

It started causing small arguments because Chad kept telling me that I should go to a doctor, I kept denying that anything was wrong until an incident occurred.

Chad had told me the parts I didn't remember, if he didn't I never would've known what had happened.

*flashback"

Me and Chad were laying in my bed, watching a movie. I kept on hearing voices whispering my name, but nobody was talking.

"Evelyn..." someone whispered, "What?" I asked, looking up at Chad. "I didn't say anything?" he said and I blinked a few times before putting my head down.

When I looked back at the TV that when I saw it, there was blood running down the wall and I shot up from my spot.

"What? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Chad panicked, my heart was racing and I couldn't form any words.

I looked at Chad and back at the wall, nothing was there.

"Yeah... sorry. I just remembered I wanted to take a bath." I lied, unsure of what I was saying.