The Child of the Devils

A/N: I don't own one piece
This is a different thing for me. And this is also why my Luffy x Yamato story is taking longer than usual to upload so I apologize for that. This was also a project for the Zorobin discord since I was inspired to write after seeing all the cool stuff over there. Anyway I hope you enjoy and I apologize for any slight grammatical errors I tried my best to find any. Anyways with all that out of the way let's begin.

—————————————————-

The Thousand Sunny had finally departed from the land of Wano after their victory against the Yonko Kaido. And with their title of a Yonko crew, the crew was in a happier mood than usual. Even Zoro and Sanji hadn't fought as much recently since they heard the news of their titles. They were going about their daily tasks, and just relaxing from the past weeks of chaos they all endured. It was definitely needed for everyone after the raid on Onigashima.

Zoro had just finished his workout from the crow's nest and could be seen putting everything back in place. The sound of the hatch door opening caught his attention. And as he turned around he expected Chopper to poke through since this is normally when he would come up and take a nap with Zoro. The little reindeer had always been close to the ship's swordsman. But once the crew finally reunited after 2 years, their bond had grown immensely and they had become extremely close. . Zoro wouldn't admit it out loud but he was extremely happy for the little reindeer's presence in his life and he felt pride in him whenever he accomplished something during battle.

But instead of the tiny plats of hooves against the ladder, Zoro saw a head of raven black hair,belonging to Nico Robin, emerge and the mature woman gracefully pulled herself through the hatch.

He shouldn't be surprised since whenever someone entered the crow's nest it was either Chopper or Robin.

It also shouldn't surprise him since she was his girlfriend...

Yes, the stoic Swordsman had been in a relationship with the beautiful Archeologist ever since the Straw Hats had left Thriller Bark.

It was a major surprise to Zoro, who never expected to gain feelings for a woman, especially one as beautiful as Robin. But he was even more surprised that she reciprocated those feelings for him.

Even when Robin brought up the subject of their age difference of 9 years, Zoro didn't care about any of that and ever since, they had kept their relationship a secret. The two had been an unexpected pair but shared quite a lot of similarities they didn't even know they had.

"Fancy seeing you up here Zoro," Robin said, smiling at him.

Zoro turned around and raised an eyebrow

"I'm always up here?" He watched as Robin covered her hand and giggled.

"I was joking Zoro. I always know where to find you... even if you get lost." Robin began giggling again and Zoro felt his face light up with a blush. That was another thing about their relationship that Zoro kept in mind but never expected..

The teasing.

Robin always felt a sense of pride in herself when she was able to turn the stoic and usually scowling swordsman into a blushing embarrassed mess. It was probably one of her favorite parts of their relationship, since it was quite easy for her to make him blush.

Zoro hadn't thought this woman could affect him so much just by saying some words but oh boy was he wrong. Anytime they were alone she would always make him blush at least once, but he had to admit - he kind of liked it sometimes. Her extensive vocabulary was able to make him light up red just from speaking into his ear. That's not even the worst it gets for him. She could simply make him blush and tease him whenever she wanted but he recently learned about... another side of her.