Chapter 1 (Admiring your beauty)

Draco was walking down the hallway and saw harry laughing with his friends. Draco was there, leaning against the wall and eavesdropping harry. Seeing harry so happy and so beautiful was making draco lose his mind, draco was admiring harry's beauty.

Harry noticed draco looking at him but he didn't know that draco liked him. Hermione looks at harry and draco while having they're eye contact. Hermione smirked at both of them and winks at harry. "What?" Harry asked as Hermione giggled and shakes her head. "Nothing, i am going" Hermione said as she walks away with harry's friends

Harry looks up at draco as he measures his height to draco's. "Wow" Harry said softly. "You're tall..." Harry whispered as Draco smirked at harry and patted his head "i know, my love..." Draco said, under his breath as a blush starts to appear on harry's face. Draco smiles at harry, gently as Pansy Parkinson approaches both of them. "Draco, do you remember that tomorrow is yule ball's day?" Pansy Parkinson while draco shakes his head from side to side. "Can i be your partner then?" She asked as draco gazes at harry and shakes his head from side to side. "Sorry, i have a partner already" Draco said sarcastically as she rolls her eyes and leaves.

Harry looks at draco and tilts his head with confusion. "Who are you taking then?" Harry asked softly, almost sounding like a girl. Draco glances at harry and smiles gently. "Do you want to go to the ball with me?" Draco asked as he took harry by the hand and looked down at harry's emerald eyes. Harry blushes and nods and says "I can't believe this... But of course I would love to spend the whole night with you..."

Draco smiles and puts his arms around harry's waist and kisses him with passion but a gentle kiss. He pulled away and looked at harry in the eyes, draco smirked as harry's face turned red. Blaise walked in and his jaw dropped. "Bloody hell! Why does this always happen to me! Everytime!!" Blaise yelled as he left the room. Draco gently smiles at harry and winks, "see you tomorrow... Darling" draco said as he walked away. Harry waves his hand to draco and turns around while smiling happily. He walks down to the gryffindor's common room while draco is already in his dorm. Talking about harry to his roommates. A little while, harry was asleep as he hugged his pillow.