seven | real

K'aui said in the café, sipping her tea and reading a book. 

" hehe hi again. " ma'kai said smiling sitting in front of k'aui. 

k'aui looked up, rolling her eyes when seeing who was talking to her. " ugh, didn't I s-say leave me alone? " k'aui said shaking her head but she hadn't realized she had begun talking again.

" um.. probably but who cares? " ma'kai said grabbing her tea and drinking some

 " yuck.. what is that" k'aui shook her head grabbing her tea. " its a cleansing tea. you'll have to go to the bathroom soon." k'aui explained before book marking her book and standing.

" say ong. " ma'kai asked looking terrified .

" j-just kidding " k'aui said giggling leaving the café.

" thank god, I'd hate to blow up your pretty bathroom. " ma'kai laughed walking with k'aui.

 " h-how t-the hell you know what my bathroom look like? " k'aui asked walking faster.

"  been there a few times. " ma'kai laughed although it was true.

" why are you following me ? you will not not be coming in my house. " k'aui said taking her keys out her purse.

" that's a bad way to treat a friend. " k'aui pouted.

" we're not friends. you're crazy. be gone now. " k'aui said stopping in front of her door.

" nope. unlock the door im hungry and i want the pretzels in the pantry. " ma'kai eagerly said while thing about the stick pretzels in the pantry.

" no. leave. "  ma'kai  rolled her eyes before picking the lock with a bobby pin she got from k'aui bun.

" hey! what are you doing. " k'aui semi-yelled as ma'kai  walked in her house, going to the pantry.

" pantry and close the door. " ma'kai said walking away while k'aui locked the door and took off her shoes.

" hey. ma'kai " k'aui called for ma'kai.

" yes ? " ma'kai answered coming with the bag of pretzels in her hand.

" i-if your gonna stay atleast take your shoes off at the door. "  k'aui said rolling her her

"okay. " k'aui said smiling.

This book not really all that to me but if yall like it. i love it. ❤