Chapter 7 - First Kill

Hello guys.

Honestly, this chapter is going to be boring as shit in the beginning, but i have to make fillers, and also to let you know about the training and how Jackie is connecting and adapting to her new home and her first friends. Also later on this chapter you will know when Jackie met Jake and a little more about Jake.

I was out of ideas for Eyeless Jack's training but i don't want to keep you waiting so here it is. I'm sorry about the extreme boringness.

Please read through the end, there is only more 3 chapters until the battle, and Masky's and Hoodie's training will be very interesting because she will use everything she learned previously, it will be awesome.

I should stop talking right now, i don't want to spoil everything.

By the way, check the music video up there, it's Billy Talent's Devil in a midnight mass, i love the band and the song, and check the lyrics it has to do with how Jackie feels in the end of the chapter.

Anyway, enjoy.

________________________________

"Even if i fall down to my knees, i never say a prayer i don't believe, and i don't want to look up to the son, but i will never be the faithless one."

I grunted and woke up, nearly throwing the alarm to the ground.

I didn't, but i did turn it off.

I hate alarms so much.

I unsteadily got up and walked to the closet, dressing up with a baby blue hoody (i know, weird comparing to all the black hoodies i wore), black skinny jeans and black converse.

I went to the bathroom adjacent to my room and brushed my teeth and hair, putting it on a pony tail.

I checked the clock to see it was 1 PM.

Seriously? I needed a damn alarm to wake up at 1 PM?

Ugh!

Anyway, i went downstairs. As i got to the dining room i saw that no one was there.

I went to the living room, and almost no one was there, almost no one was up by now!

I don't even remember putting the alarm, ugh!

Ignoring that thought i went and sat between Ben and Sally, that were on the carpet playing with Charlie, her teddy bear.

"Hi, good morning Jackie!" Sally cheerfully said, grinning.

My heart warms so much every time i see someone playing with Sally, or someone just paying attention and treating her like she had our age.

"Yeah, good morning Jackie." Ben said.

I smiled slightly.

"Good morning."

"Good morning child." I heard Slendy's voice., sounding from the kitchen behind us.

"Good morning Slendy."

"Jackie, do you want to play with us?" She asked, her eyes twinkling with joy, making me smile.

I wouldn't let this amazing child down, not if i could help it.

"Of course i'll play with you."

And so we spent nearly an hour playing, until Slender finished lunch and called us to eat, waking up the others in the process.

We ate lunch, and i was nervous.

Not just nervous about the training i will be doing, but specially, i'm very jittery because in exact 3 days, i will be seeing for the first time and meeting my dad.