First Day

If you knew you would know that im not ordinary teenager. I can be a little wacko at times , I have to start over . New friends. New school. New life. "Bye mom, Dont pick me up today i have to go to the mall!" I told her. I hopped out of the car and just stood there looking at the sign "Las Vegas Highschool"
"Home to the WildCats" Well here goes nothing . I started walking towards the front of the school when a girl with a curled hair and blue pastel tips blocks my way "Um excuse me " i said . "Oh sorry , You must be new , My name is Jasmin ,Do you need help finding your classes ?" She said continually. "Well, yea please." I said . Jasmin tapped a boy on the shoulder ,i have to admit it he was a little cute.
"Michael, ill see you in class Im gonna help her out she's new here " okay" he said with an accent . Omg he has an accent i thought to myself.
Jasmin and I walked inside . We started talking. "So whats your name?" She asked. "Oh right, Well im Beyonce. She had a clueless expression on her face which then changed to a ear to ear grin. "Nice name." She said "Thanks" i replied. "Wait ! Jasmin !". That boy Michael and another group of boys started running towards us but one caught my eyes.

~Hey guys I feel that this is a little short but i also think its long enough for a first chapter~
XOXO-BEYONCE
BTW MY BESTFRIEND IS IN HERE (JASMIN) GO CHECK OUT HER STORIES THEY ARE AWESOME ! end_up_here_134