FRESHER'S PARTY 2

As teju's face fell off after listening to karan's reply.

All were hooting for him

Round 3 :-

Announcement :- as we got many questions but one question is very funny though that question is not the common one how to ace in an exam ..

Kk :- after hearing the question he realised in the whole University only teja can ask this stupid question

He smiled and said lallu 😂

Announcement:- who among the professors is coming to answer this?

All Girls :- karan sir karan sir .. they were hooting for him only ...

Announcement:- karan sir you have to come , public demand.. 

Karan :-  acing any exam is not difficult.
You just have to be consistent and trust yourself. You know each and everything. Always Believe in your hard work ❤️
That's all students .
He said all these lines while  looking at Tejasswi..

Like this the questionnaire came to an end ...

Vidhi :- nice yaaar this was nice game ..

Teju :- in a attitude ya it was

Announcement :- now let's continue the games
there are two bowls , in one bowl all boys names are written and in one bowl all girls  names are written ...
Randomly I will choose one girl and one boy and they have to pick the chits whosoever name will  come they have to dance together .

Anusha ( university maths teacher ) and Umar sir have to come and pick up the chits ...

Anusha :- it's Vidhi

Umar :- ohh it's my name only 💟💕

Announcement :-miss vidhi come on the stage ..

Umar and vidhi were so happy as they got their names Together. 

All were cheering for them but Teja and Karan were the loudest...

Song played :- Kesariya Tera Ishq h Piya , rang jau Jo m haath lagau ...

They both did a hot dance

Announcement :- now prateek and Rashmi has to come for picking up the chits...

Rashmi :- it's Tejasswi

Prateek :- it's Vishal ...

Vishal ( student in the Vidhi 's class) was extremely happy as he got a chance to dance with the most hottest girl of the university)

Vishal came to teju :- may I miss Tejasswi ??? while offering his hand

Teju :- offered her hand and sure Mr.

After seeing them together on the stage karan eyes swelled up in the anger and he fisted his hand

Song played :- PHOOLON KA TAARO KA SABKA KEHNA H , EK Hazaaron M MERI BEHNA H ..

All students were laughing so hard and karan's was laughing like a hell....

Even Tejasswi strated laughing on the stage ...

Vishal :- felt embarassing

They both came ....

Announcement :- Tejasswi and Nishant has to come and pick up the chits ...

Tejasswi :- it's Anusha ma'am

NISHANT :- it's karan sir .

Anusha was so happy as karan is her crush 🥰