What today brings.

Y/n eyes slowly flutter open as she gets in engulfed with the smell of bacon being cooked. Looking over to her left she realises she's been drooling on Aurora's shoulder, trying to wipe off her saliva with the palm of her hand she accidentally wakes Aurora up with how heavy-handed she was being. Aurora looks up confusion on her face as she looks at her shoulder and back at y/n with squinted eyes not to say she's mad just because she's just woken up and she's trying to adjust to the light. Both the girl looks over to Gabriella who is sound asleep on y/n stomach with her arms around y/n waist still, whereas Nathan's head is on Gabriella's back with drool coming out of his mouth two.

The two girls laugh quietly as Gabriella is going to go mad at him for that. Sneakily getting Gabriella's arms off her standing up, y/n grabs her phone off the nightstand and films, Gabriella and Nathan, as Aurora wakes them up by screaming down their ears and jumping on them shooting up, Nathan falls off the bed and lands on the floor with a thud. Gabriella pushes Aurora off her and grabs a pillow to hit Aurora with, repeatedly hitting Aurora she shouts 'Why did you do that'. Y/n comes to Aurora's rescue and grabs Gabriella off her and warns her that she should look at her back.

Looking over her should she notices and feels the wet patch on her back, looking over to Nathan with fire in her eyes she gets ready to shout at him but she sees the state that he's in as it looks like he's just come back from war, with his hair all messed up and looking like he doesn't know what day it is or where he is for a matter of fact.

Y/n laughs as she points the camera towards Nathan as he looks like he doesn't know where he is.

"Did you have a good sleep mate". Y/n asks Nathan with a laugh.

"Mmm yeh I did actually, until someone abruptly jumped on me causing to fall on the floor." Nathan said the last bit with his voice raised, dropping his head on the bed, the three girls laugh at him as he's not a morning person.

Making their way downstairs to meet Aroura's family ready for breakfast. Smelling the freshly cooked eggs and bacon with much more food flowing in the air y/n let's put a sigh of content. Looking over to Nathan to see he was now fully awake with the smell of the food he's already sat down at the table waiting making everyone in the room laugh as minutes before he was like a zombie.

Sitting down with Aurora's parents and brothers and sister they all have a nice friendly chat as they eat their breakfast that Dan Aurora's dad made.

Y/n complements Dan's cooking, Nathan agrees to y/n statement with his mouthful causing Gabriella to shake her head and scold him for it Nathan whispers a soft sorry as he finishes the food in his mouth.

"Damn well, that's a first for everything, normally his cooking is shit". Ezra says with a laugh as he finishes off his food.

"Whach your language right now boy". Naomi says scolding her soon as she whips her head up to stare him down. Even tho Ezra is 24 he still listens to his mother as he's a mummy's boy.

"Damn, mum I was only taking the piss calm down". Ezra says with a wink and a mischievous grin as he knew he was getting under his mother's skin.

"It's true Dad's food is normally sh..." Sebastian gets cut off his sentence abruptly by his mother.

"Don't you even think about saying that word young man". Naomi raises her voice at her youngest son who is 12. Dan just chuckles at the situation as Naomi doesn't like her children swearing especially at the table.

"And what are you laughing at". Naomi raises her eyebrows at her husband causing him to turn his chuckle into a fake cough.

"Im... 'm not laughing nope I had a cough". Dan says pathetically as he already knows he's been caught out by his wife. Now switching teams he decides to tell Sebastian something.