28

In the buzzing green room at Caratland, it felt like Sara was in the middle of a dream she never knew she had. There she was, secretly dating Mingyu from Seventeen, getting a sneak peek into the madness that unfolded before they hit the stage. It was her version of behind-the-scenes access, and she was living for it.

As she observed the members prepping and primping, the atmosphere was electric, charged with anticipation. She'd always been in awe of the hard work and camaraderie that made these concerts a blast. But today was extra special, as she was part of the madness as his girlfriend and not just a close friend.

There he was, perched in the hairstylist's chair, having what seemed like a pretty standard chat. She figured it was a basic conversation about his hair, like styling tips or favorite products. But oh, how wrong she was. Little did she know that this seemingly innocent exchange would unleash a whirlwind of uncertainty.

The hairstylist, equipped with all kinds of hair wizardry tools, casually noted, "Mingyu, I can't imagine how hectic it's been with the tour and everything. Finding personal time must be a real challenge."

Mingyu, cape on, was in the middle of a hair makeover. He replied nonchalantly, "Yeah, it's been a wild ride, and juggling everything has its moments."

The other Seventeen members were scattered about the room, busy with their pre-show rituals. They were in their own zones, and none of them had any inkling about what was brewing.

But for Sara, it was like time slowed down as she overheard that snippet of conversation. It hit her like a punch in the gut. She hadn't expected it, but it felt like the world had shifted on its axis. Those few sentences, so casually tossed out into the universe, sent her mind into overdrive.

In the midst of the backstage madness, the question that gnawed at her was, "Is Mingyu feeling overwhelmed by our relationship because of his insane schedule?"

As she stood there, trying to process this unforeseen bombshell, her thoughts raced. It was like a storm had descended on her, and the fear that Mingyu might be second-guessing their love darkened her thoughts. The fact that none of the other members seemed to care or even realize the Pandora's box they'd opened only amplified her insecurity.

Doubts and uncertainty gnawed at her, like a persistent itch she couldn't scratch. She needed clarity and reassurance, and she needed it now. So, without a word to anyone in the green room, Sara decided to slip away and make sense of her emotions.

As she walked away from the backstage chaos, her mind was a tornado of thoughts. How could one seemingly innocent conversation about busy schedules throw her entire world into disarray?

She decided to get freshen up and not let others know about this. Feeling a mix of disappointment and frustration, Sara decided to call her assistant, Emily.

"Hey, Emy, I need you to book the earliest flight available for Milan. I guess I need to be there."

Emily, who was aware of Sara's secret relationship with Mingyu, sensed the urgency in her boss's message.

She quickly responded, "Sure, I'll check the flights right away. But what's going on. Do I need to punch Mingyu?"

Sara's response came with a tinge of sadness and determination, "No, it's just that I want to finish my work fast so I can be here with him in his birthday."

"I'm not convinced but, surely I'll book and let you inform"

After sometime she recieved text from Emy that she has sent ticket on her mail. And it's midnight. So she decided to inform the girls about it. That she will leave early as she needs to catch flight.

She also sends message to mingyu sadly and he replies her after show. He was already tired so he didn't questioned much

Puppy Gyu💗

Love
I need to leave for Milan
It's urgent and I need to be there
I'll be leaving around 9
That time you will still be show
*seen at 10.25pm*

Ok,
Take care

---

Recieving a plain text made her doubts more clarified that he is reconsidering their relationship. So with heavy heart she left for Milan.