𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Click gif to see artist <3

Character design ideas from:Rokky_on on tiktok (more of their platforms are on their page)

Characters:Wriothesley, Neuvillette, Sigewinne (their adopted kid<3)

Modern au

Character Descriptions!

---------------------ʚ♡ɞ--------------------

Wriothesley:not very hardworking, best dad in the world (according to Sigewinne), smokes which Neuvillette hates but stays quiet, fell harder for Neuvillette,very intimidating. He works as a cop. He has stubble on his chin which Neuvillette hates. He has scars on all on his torso and arms. He owns a car and motorcycle, he doesn't use his car much but he will if he thinks its best to.

Neuvillette:pretty oblivious, has a hard time coming to terms with his feelings, loves reading, fell for Wriothesley first but didn't realize it, has a major soft spot for kids. He works at a library and watches kids for a part time. He has painted nail alot of the time. In the AU he has glasses btw.

Sigewinne:Also dislikes Wriothesley smoking, is very calm but hyper at night, is very smart (She knew Wrio and Neuv liked each other before they did), she was adopted by Wrio at age five (she's 8 in the story) she wants to be a doctor when she's older. She loves dogs and Neuvillettes hair. She loves to place stickers on everything Wrio owns and sometimes she puts cute somewhat "matching" stickers on Neuvilletes and Wriothesleys stuff.

Welcome to V2 of chapter One (there were many other attempts before V1)

_____________________

Neuvillette sits up, rubbing his eyes. He has been up almost all night trying to plan an outfit. He was going out with a few co-workers, but he just wasn't in the mood, so he texted the work group chat and told everyone he was sick.

He gets up and leans on the counter as he makes himself coffee. He grabs the coffee and sips it as he checks his phone.

"Could you watch Winne? Got work most of today," read a text message.

"Im not feeling the best today," Neuvillette replies.

"Are you sick or overwhelmed?" Asks the other person.

"Overwhelmed, stayed up all night preparing for the event my co-workers are having today. I honestly can't stand my co-workers; they are all snobs."

"If you'd like, I could come over and chill; nothing too crazy." The other types a few minutes later. "After work, that is."

"Yeah, uh, my friend, Furina, said she can watch Winne." Neuvillette texts. "I asked her, and yes, she agreed. Let me send the address."

Neuvillette sends the address.

"Thanks Neuvillette"

"Oh, full name now? Ok then, your welcome, Wriothesley." He texts, softly laughing.

He shuts off his phone and finishes his coffee. He gets up, grunting as he does. "Why would I even go out on an off day?" He mumbles, sitting down on his couch and turning on the news.

(Bro would watch crime shows and the news only.. like he'd be devoted to them.)

He watches the new; nothing too exciting, just random things like the weather and crazy things, but nothing that would affect him.

His blinking slows as his eyes start to close. He falls over onto the couch, his eyes jumping open.

"Uff," he groans, rubbing his eyes again. "I'll just take a quick nap." He mumbles.

It wasn't a quick nap.

He was awoken by knocking at his door.

He gets up and opens his door. "Sir, you have a warrant for your arrest," Wriothesley says, walking inside.

"I do?" He asks, slightly confused.

"I- no? Are you sure you aren't sick?" Wriothesley asks, placing his palm on the other male's forehead.

"Im not; I just woke up."

"Ahh, sorry," Wriothesley says, pulling his hand away.

"It's alright, how have you been? You haven't visited in a while."

"I've been busy with work; crime has been super high for some reason." Wriothesley says, huffing and running his hand into his own hair.

"Yeah, I understand. How's Sigewinne?"

"She's been good; she's getting good grades, but I'm not surprised she's smart," Wriothesley says.

"That's nice," Neuvillette says, walking into his bathroom, grabbing his brush and brushing his hair. 

"Anything new with you?" Wriothesley asks.

"Not really; my days mostly stay the same."

"Mm, I expected you to say something like that." Wriothesley says, chuckling. "Would you want to go have diner one day?"

"What day?"

"Uhm, in four days? I'll be off the whole day," Wriothesley says.

"Hm.. sure," he replies, placing the brush down and tying his hair into a high ponytail with the hairbow on his wrist. He adjusts his glasses.

The two sit down on Neuvillettes couch and chat, have tea, and watch the TV for a few.

"Bye," Neuvillette says, waving the other bye as he walks out.

Wriothesley pops his head and arm out his window, waving bye.

Neuvillette walks back inside and locks his door.

It was already pretty late, but he couldn't sleep since he already slept half the day, so he stayed up and cleaned.

Neuvillette was loaded, but he worked as a librarian. He got money from his father and mother since they both were millionaires, but Neuvillette was smart, so he never used his money on stupid stuff or for something he'd never use.

He sat on his bed. "I'll try and sleep," he mumbles, lying under his blankets.

He did fall asleep after a while, and luckily for him, it was only 30 minutes after he usually slept. 

The next morning he woke up refreshed. He got up and walked into his bathroom and started on his morning activities like brushing his hair, skincare, brushing his teeth, showering sometimes, and changing.

He changed into a light blue sweater and some loose white jeans with his old show, which he's had for years.

He walks out and grabs his bag and phone, then gets in his car, driving to work.

He was always the first to get to work, so he turns on the lights and gets started on placing the books where they should go. 

An hour later, he finally finished. "Phew.." He lets out air as he wipes sweat from his forehead.

He walks over to the check-out counter and sits behind it, waiting as his co-workers and the other people come in.

He zoned out slightly until someone snapped in his face. "You good, bro?" Said a small girl with long white hair. 

"Oh, hey, Furina."

"Hey," she says, poking Neuvillettes forehead.

"Hey, stop," he says, moving away.

"Have you slept alright?" Furina asks, one hand on her hip.

"Yeah, I did." 

"Anything bothering you?" She asks.

"Nope," Neuvillettes says with a raised eyebrow.

"Mmm.. ok" She hums, sitting in the seat next to Neuvillette and helping him check people and their books out. Furina and him were the hardest workers there; the others usually slacked off and teased the two. Furina always talked back since she hated it, but Neuvillette never did because he was too nervous for that, so he let Furina do the talking as much as he wished she wouldn't.

Furina puts an earbud in and sits up straighter, sipping the coffee in her hand. "Want some?"

"Im good," he says.

"Mkay, germaphob," she mutters, placing the coffee down.

The two chatted for a few minutes over break but then went to minding their own business because they usually don't talk at work since their co-workers were judgemental and thought they were better. A lot of them thought Neuvillette was stupid for not using his money and getting a job instead of living off the money he inherited. Furina backed him up every time someone said something.

"Have you seen Furina's outfit today? It's so bad, like she's trying to be me." A co-worker said loudly.

Neuvillette pushed Furina back in her seat as she tried getting up.

He smiles as he stands up. He walks over to them.

"Sorry, could you repeat what you said?"

"What?" The two girls say turning around.

"Listen here, she wasn't copying you because her clothes are designer; yours look like cheap trash, so think twice before you talk about my friends," he says, flashing a rude smile and walking away.

"Ah!! Neuvi~ you stood up for someone for once!" Furina says, about to jump out her seat.

"Yeah, and it was you; your the only one here I would stand up for." He says.

The rest of the day was uninventful. He watched Sigewinne until Wriothesley came to pick her up. The two had a convo for five minutes, then Sigewinne got inpatient, so he had to go. The rest of the day he just watched the news and some crime shows.

He fell asleep on time this night.